BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away. 15Th August

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Akpan coming on. Lets hope he can actually put a f*****g tackle in.

Why sub off Guthrie and Barrow?

Are you kidding? So that's three subs all made by 60 minutes, again? This is starting to go beyond the pale now. What kind of retard makes all their substitutes this early in the match without it being forced?

• Backroom

Are you kidding? So that's three subs all made by 60 minutes, again? This is starting to go beyond the pale now. What kind of retard makes all their substitutes this early in the match without it being forced?

Someone trying to tell his players they've not been good enough, hopefully.

Time to put an end to this formation nonsense, Marshall goes out wide and two up top and within 2 minutes we score

4-4-2 doesn't work don't you know. It's out of fashion, so it's useless, and blah blah blah.

• Backroom

Time to put an end to this formation nonsense, Marshall goes out wide and two up top and within 2 minutes we score

Marshall seems completely ineffective in the No.10 role. Has to stay out wide going forward, put a player with a bit more pace and energy like Koita in the no. 10 role.

I'm up for that. My seat will be empty on Tuesday night as a protest against Gary Bowyer still being manager. It's little enough I know but what more can I do?

Ok well I will do the same then- lets at least make some kind of statement!

Hopefully we can keep the lead, at least until I've posted this.....

We need to take the lead first. Or is this about Gally's dog again?

Sorry! I think scoring a goal that isn't an own goal has gone to my head! I'm dizzy and need to lay down :lol:

Archived