BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away. 15Th August

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has Kilgallon done wrong?

He'd have been first on my team sheet v Wolves but man he was bad the other night. Lacking concentration maybe, perhaps he's @#/? off he's every right to be but that's Bowyer for you. No potential sell on, no place.

Delfy has never 'looked a real threat', just reasonable. I'd have started Koita ahead of Marshall, mind.

I'd have started with Koita in behind Rhodes and Marshall on the wing where he's comfortable - he looks like a little boy lost playing in the 10 role, just not his position at all.

His mother didn't have an affair with bowyer?

I missed that. Who has been sleeping with GB?

If that is untrue it is a naughty, nasty comment to make against our leader.

Pleased to have Lowey back. He will add a touch of class, and pace to our midfield. Well done GB.

Apparently, BET365 stream all championship games if you have an account in certain countries. Has anyone tried the facility? Those based abroad obviously.

Which country is this for? I have a VPN that gets around geoblocking so can try it out!

I'd have started with Koita in behind Rhodes and Marshall on the wing where he's comfortable - he looks like a little boy lost playing in the 10 role, just not his position at all.

I think now that Cairney has gone, Bowyer has had to find someone else to play out of position regardless of how it works out. I expect it to persist all season.

I think now that Cairney has gone, Bowyer has had to find someone else to play out of position regardless of how it works out. I expect it to persist all season.

i think that's why they wanted Kim. Don't think Marshall is particularly suited to that role.Maybe Koita will be the man when he gets fit.

Archived