BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away. 15Th August

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said in another thread maybe the wolves game one, that we would lose the first league game then win the next two to three league games and sticking by it

3-1 to rovers with Rhodes X2 and koita with one

Raya

Henley

Hanley

Duffy

Olson

Conway

Akpan

Guthrie

Barrow

Koita

Rhodes

I hope Koita does score - at the moment he reminds me of Grabbi's early career at Rovers - some good play, good long range shooting and unlucky not to score. Lets hope he scores soon - so we end up with another Gestede and not Grabbi

Agree that the prices are a lot of money but think i paid 10 quid to watch Chorley last year...

Still when we are struggling to find players willing to settle for 10k a week it is not hard to see where the problem lies!

Have a feeling for a 1-1 today with us being "unlucky with decisions"

This is a fixture I normally attend and it is a super day as well.

I shall be giving it a miss this year.

Gary has finally killed off my enthusiasm this time.

I have lost complete faith in his abiltity to lead and manage.

I expect us to give the obligatory two goals away and for us to move forward at the predictable slow pace so that the Huddersfield players can pick off our moves with ease. No sense of surprise or imagination in our forward play from this guy.

I will give the results a cursory glance at 5pm and expect a loss. Then I have to motivate myself to go to Ewood on Tuesday. it was the 1970's that I last felt this disinterested .

Abbey and Chadds love each other really... Can't live without each other.. I find their relationship a bit amusing actually... Don't mean to be condescending but I do!

You do know they live together don't you?

Why they just can't have a big row in the kitchen / shed / on the roof like any other normal couple I'll never know.

• Backroom

Looking forward to the game today! If we end up going a couple of goals down things could turn sour in the stands.

I think we will win today though, come on rovers!

I wonder if Mr Zzzz will start with Brown, just to be stubborn.

I'm giving this game a miss, for the 1st time.

Partly cos i'm weary of the dross,

Lancs are in the twenty- twenty, and the walk on price is principally appalling.

Unless Chaddy decides to buy me a ticket- with it being such great value and that... :P

How about bowyer putting his neck on the line and changing the defensive setup completely(since nothing he's done so far has worked) id go 3 at the back duffy hanley kilgallon and olson and henley in proper wing back positions making more use of there pace and taking the pressure of their defensive duties(which they're both crap at)

Been to the mcalpine twice, once to watch rovers and the other to watch Huddersfield against bury, strange concourse

Just leave it Abs. Doesn't make you look good pal.

Chaddy has to take some responsibility for his holier than thou attitude.

I really dont see the ticket price tbh. Think it reasonable and is a very easy ground to get to and back from tbh.

I think 800 tickets is quite good considering its summer Holiday and parents/family are away on Holiday.

Reasonable ? Did Nicko tell you that. You really are a clueless individual, of course the price is a @#/? issue to a lot of people.

Damm, I thought we were playing Brighton away for some reason and just came on this MB to find out we are not.

I reckon 2-0 to Brighton.....sorry Huddersfield. As a result the GB and Venkoid bashers will be out in force.

Please give good old Bowyery a couple more years. He is up against it. We need stability. He is a leader, a motivator and a future England manager.

Archived