BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away. 15Th August

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damm, I thought we were playing Brighton away for some reason and just came on this MB to find out we are not.

I reckon 2-0 to Brighton.....sorry Huddersfield. As a result the GB and Venkoid bashers will be out in force.

Please give good old Bowyery a couple more years. He is up against it. We need stability. He is a leader, a motivator and a future England manager.

The future England Manger is very possible, he deals with 'establishment' types well. What is that stuff on the end of his nose?

Barrow in for Delf, not bad probably the only change I'd have made. The team that started v Wolves whether we like it or not seems to be his first choice so he's got to stick with it. No doubt a defensive balls up will cost us again though today.

ROVERS: Raya, Henley, Hanley ©, Duffy, Olsson, Barrow, Lowe, Guthrie, Conway, Marshall, Rhodes.

Subs: Steele (GK), Spurr, Kilgallon, Delfouneso, Koita, Williamson, Akpan.

So delfouneso(who i gather has looked a real threat) has been dropped, yet Marshall(who hasnt looked interested at all drom what ive read on here) keeps his place, gb really knows how to keep players motivated doesnt he.

(That said Marshall will likely score a couple now and get mom today hehe)

• Backroom

So delfouneso(who i gather has looked a real threat) has been dropped, yet Marshall(who hasnt looked interested at all drom what ive read on here) keeps his place, gb really knows how to keep players motivated doesnt he.

(That said Marshall will likely score a couple and get mom today hehe)

Delfy has never 'looked a real threat', just reasonable. I'd have started Koita ahead of Marshall, mind.

Barrow in for Delf, not bad probably the only change I'd have made. The team that started v Wolves whether we like it or not seems to be his first choice so he's got to stick with it. No doubt a defensive balls up will cost us again though today.

I bet Delfouneso was gutted when the dubious goals panel awarded the Shrewsbury O.G. to him yesterday. We all know how Bowyer reacts to midfielders scoring.

Benched. "You've had your turn now, Nathan, it's someone else's go."

I bet Delfouneso was gutted when the dubious goals panel awarded the Shrewsbury O.G. to him yesterday. We all know how Bowyer reacts to midfielders scoring.

Benched. "You've had your turn now, Nathan, it's someone else's go."

True. Though Delf hasn't done a lot wrong I suppose we've got to use Barrow whilst he's here. I don't think it'll work again though today with Marshall in the hole he just doesn't look comfortable to me. I'm just a bit relieved the mass rotation hasn't started yet. Not the team I would pick but if that's his first choice I'd rather he stick with it for a bit instead of changing around, that'll come soon enough. Probably after we win a flippin game as you alluded to :blink:

I'm excited about koita.

Still all about fitness for him, he didn't have a preseason on a trial.

Leaps like a salmon I've noticed, a bit like rudy where he could leap but not always use his head.

Let's hope he turns out like how rudy did by working on it.

Archived