BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away. 15Th August

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really dont see the ticket price tbh. Think it reasonable and is a very easy ground to get to and back from tbh.

A few years ago it was from 9 euro to watch Bundesliga games and that included travel to the stadium from the city centre and back again afterwards. In excess of £30 to pay on the day in scandalous. The Germans are watching top flight footie in one of the best leagues in the world and the folk at Huddersfield will be watching a bag of cack.

I've got my ticket, but I'm not impressed with pricing. I mean the concourse doesn't even have a roof on for Christ's sake!

I think we'll struggle, with us being sat on the edge of our own box for long periods. A lot of it will come down to who starts up front.

Rhodes as a lone striker: 2-0 Hudderfield

Rhodes with Koita: 2-3 Rovers

Come on you blues!

No idea how we will line up for this. 4-4-2 to get Koita in means we have to leave out one of Barrow/Marshall/Conway.

If he sticks to 4-2-3-1 he has to drop either Rhodes or Koita.

Interesting to see who lines up in CM. Will Akpan get a start or will he stick with Guthrie and Lowe.

Don't think I will try and second guess Mr Rotivator's lineup.

• Backroom

I've got my ticket, but I'm not impressed with pricing. I mean the concourse doesn't even have a roof on for Christ's sake!

I think we'll struggle, with us being sat on the edge of our own box for long periods. A lot of it will come down to who starts up front.

Rhodes as a lone striker: 2-0 Hudderfield

Rhodes with Koita: 2-3 Rovers

Come on you blues!

Koita hat-trick?

I really dont see the ticket price tbh. Think it reasonable and is a very easy ground to get to and back from tbh.

I think 800 tickets is quite good considering its summer Holiday and parents/family are away on Holiday.

£27.50 to watch two very average teams in this league is reasonable ??? It's just not reasonable is it? Now I know you are Mr. Wind Up.

£27.50 to watch two very average teams in this league is reasonable ??? It's just not reasonable is it? Now I know you are Mr. Wind Up.

Not winding anybody up. not my style mate.

I will that for other people to do and to enjoy. NOT MY STYLE!

If you don't want to go then do go. for over 800 fans have made the effort and want to go

If you don't want to go then do go. for over 800 fans have made the effort and want to go

You may not think you are on the wind up Chaddy, but what you need to remember is not everyone has the same disposable income

you may have, and your post will have upset some people.

BTW I hope we charge them the same at Ewood, plus the extra £3 for pay on the day.

Maybe the Fans Forum could bring the subject up at the next meeting.

I expect Koita and Barrow to start with Marshall and Delfouneso missing out.

An attacking line up of Rhodes, Koita, Conway and Barrow should be too much for Hudds. In fact, that should be too much for most teams in this league. Just a shame we have no defensive stability.

Add another striker and pacy winger and we'll be looking strong in the attacking areas.

You may not think you are on the wind up Chaddy, but what you need to remember is not everyone has the same disposable income

BTW I hope we charge them the same at Ewood, plus the extra £3 for pay on the day.

That I do complete and utter understand that view. I wasnt digging at all but I dont think 27.50 pounds is unreasonable tbh. But I do think anything more than 30/35 pounds is unreasonable.

• Backroom

To be fair to Chaddy, last time Rovers came to Ipswich I think a ticket was upwards of £35-38, so £27 in comparison is somewhat reasonable.

Obviously generally speaking it's a lot of money to watch what is likely to be a fairly keany game, but that's football these days.

it's not even a case of affordability , for me it's about value and the quality does not match the price. It's utter rubbish and it's taking the fans for right knobheads. Those that are willing to be ripped off will only encourage the prices to remain high

Away fans should be charged £20 max - anywhere. Apart from when burnley turn up at our place. £10 a finger, or a for a family group £500,000.

Steady bob, the family group may be 40-50,000 tickets.

it's not even a case of affordability , for me it's about value and the quality does not match the price. It's utter rubbish and it's taking the fans for right knobheads. Those that are willing to be ripped off will only encourage the prices to remain high

It will be interesting to see the overall gate tomorrow as Hudds are charging all walk-ons £3 extra, not just the away fans.

I don't think that will go down well.

Anything over £20 for championship football is a disgrace. You can have a season ticket for Wolfsburg for under a hundred quid... The state of English football is rotten, from the standard of homegrown players, to the treatment of fans and the neglect towards football clubs from the F.A.

It's enough to make you want to wash your hands of it.

Anyway, won't be going (obviously) Rovers will have their one period where they look decent and will obviously concede. Expecting a draw but hoping Barrow and Koita make a big difference and Marsh finds form, if that happens then we have a chance.

1-1, Rhodes

I'm not going either. I remember going there when it rained quite heavily. I remember going there when we opened their new ground. i remember Ostenstad scoring a winner, and last season. And possibly two or three in between. But tomorrow, no.

I'm going to moan like feck about everything blue and white all day cause I can. And after the match I'll be even more critical, and even though I haven't seen a kick, no one will pick me up on it. I can't wait.

God bless BRFCC.

Any chance you could put chaddy on ignore abs? And vice versa?

nah :P

Tried it before and he gets quoted

Made the effort ? Superfan.com

I said in another thread maybe the wolves game one, that we would lose the first league game then win the next two to three league games and sticking by it

3-1 to rovers with Rhodes X2 and koita with one

Raya

Henley

Hanley

Duffy

Olson

Conway

Akpan

Guthrie

Barrow

Koita

Rhodes