BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away. 15Th August

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That reference could mean today's performance, the managers capabilities, transfer policy, the owners plans , the Boards effectiveness. Could be applied to every single aspect of the Club top to bottom.

It's a bloody disgrace.

Every ticket holder should refuse to turn up on Tuesday as a flash protest .Nobody at all in the stadium..... Tonight's attendance 13, 434 will show them for what it is and the empty terraces will be see in India. I guarantee that would prompt something to happen.

Excellent post !

From the GB spoof account

Gary Bowyer@Imgarybowyer 7m7 minutes ago

I'll be honest, there's been shouting, screaming & things thrown in the dressing room at HT, Hanley has just seen the biggest spider ever!!!

Brilliant: let's do some more spoofs.

@jockierhodes said: me wee head is not in the right place after that bid from East Stirling #jrforjockland

For me, Olsson at fault for the goal by giving Scannell Far TOO time and not closing him down.

Raya made a great save but Wells put the rebound in.

Rovers need to get Barrow and Marshall more in the game and we can win this game.

Marshall won't get 'more in the game' until he's in his proper position.

• Backroom

Every ticket holder should refuse to turn up on Tuesday as a flash protest .Nobody at all in the stadium..... Tonight's attendance 13, 434 will show them for what it is and the empty terraces will be see in India. I guarantee that would prompt something to happen.

I agree, but it won't happen. People wouldn't do it when baldy was here, even less chance of it happening now as those who are left are of the Parson/Chaddy variety (not meant as a dig, for the record).

That reference could mean today's performance, the managers capabilities, transfer policy, the owners plans , the Boards effectiveness. Could be applied to every single aspect of the Club top to bottom.

It's a bloody disgrace.

I'm up for that. My seat will be empty on Tuesday night as a protest against Gary Bowyer still being manager. It's little enough I know but what more can I do?

I am beginning to think that Bowyer picks Lowe every week just to show the fans that he is in charge and they can do nothing about it. I think he is taunting us.

I cant let myself believe that he'd be unprofessional enough to stoop that low, but it really does feel that way most weeks(with hanley as well)

I cant let myself believe that he'd be unprofessional enough to stoop that low, but it really does feel that way most weeks(with hanley as well)

He picks him because he is right good go personified. Infact under Bowyer he is Mr. Blackburn Rovers lots of Labore but no Arte.

Still we've got Bowyers post match interview to marvel over. Shall we start a interview bingo game?!

Oh, is it 60 mins? Time for another Bowyer super substitution... How creative.

Why on earth take off Barrow?

My mate at the game says he's not fit and not been in the game, like the rest of the side.

Hope Akpan coming on. Lets hope he can actually put a f*****g tackle in.

Why sub off Guthrie and Barrow?

Because he's too much Arte! I think bowyer will have that removed from our badge eventually. Labore et Labore or maybe just put right good go there instead.

Archived