SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away. 15Th August

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

1/2 time and only 1-0 down.

We have plenty of time to pull this back and win.

GB will get the boys together for a Churchill style team talk and they will come out feeling 10 feet tall and ready to outwit and destroy the enemy.

Keep the faith.

Hah, yeah.

"You're doing ever so well lads. Just get out there and give it a right good go. Just remember, when in doubt, what would Grant or Lowey do?"

For me, Olsson at fault for the goal by giving Scannell Far TOO time and not closing him down.

Raya made a great save but Wells put the rebound in.

Rovers need to get Barrow and Marshall more in the game and we can win this game.

he is supposed to keep hold of the ball not give it back to them

Sounds like an utter shambles again. No shape, organisation or desire.

Sounds like an utter shambles again. No shape, organisation or desire.

That reference could mean today's performance, the managers capabilities, transfer policy, the owners plans , the Boards effectiveness. Could be applied to every single aspect of the Club top to bottom.

It's a bloody disgrace.

Every ticket holder should refuse to turn up on Tuesday as a flash protest .Nobody at all in the stadium..... Tonight's attendance 13, 434 will show them for what it is and the empty terraces will be see in India. I guarantee that would prompt something to happen.

That reference could mean today's performance, the managers capabilities, transfer policy, the owners plans , the Boards effectiveness. Could be applied to every single aspect of the Club top to bottom.

It's a bloody disgrace.

Every ticket holder should refuse to turn up on Tuesday as a flash protest .Nobody at all in the stadium..... Tonight's attendance 13, 434 will show them for what it is and the empty terraces will be see in India. I guarantee that would prompt something to happen.

Stop talking sense TBTF

From the GB spoof account

I'll be honest, there's been shouting, screaming & things thrown in the dressing room at HT, Hanley has just seen the biggest spider ever!!!

:lol: :lol:

Archived