BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Bolton 28Th August

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

We just need to get him to agree to join tonight, shake hands on it, and sort out the finer details on Monday morning. Should be reet.

Holloway would be raging. He'd start a one man protest outside Ewood if his comments from earlier are anything to go by.

Saying that, if we were hiring Keane I might join him.

It was a joke....

We haven't played that bad although we haven't played that we'll either

Both sides lacking a cutting edge

What was a joke? The lack of instant replays for the ref? The fact that the team you support aren't 1 or 2 nil down? The fact that the opposition that you don't support weren't awarded a penalty?. Help me out here will ya. I just don't get your problem!

What was a joke? The lack of instant replays for the ref? The fact that the team you support aren't 1 or 2 nil down? The fact that the opposition that you don't support weren't awarded a penalt?. Help me out here will ya. I just don't get your problem!

Are you channelling Joe Pesci?

Can see why Bolton have been struggling to score

Been thinking the same. Whenever they enter the final third their players start shaking like a sh**ting dog. To wait to the 60-70th minute to try and attack them would be criminal. Attacking changes at HT please. They are there for the taking like never before.

Archived