BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Bolton 28Th August

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

If Rhodes is playing I'm slightly hopeful against my better judgement.

To be honest knowing Bowyers form when under pressure we will spank them and the dogs will be off.

I don't know if we've ever spanked anybody under Bowyer, but if we can't scrape a win over this lot at home we really are in deep trouble.

"You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts, you will have a right good go at it."

"Now is the winter of our discontent. Made glorious summer by this right good go."

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of a right good go"

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in a right good go"

"Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we have a right good go."

"I have nothing to offer this house, but blood, tears, toil, and a right good go."

Inspiring words to be sure from Uncle Gary, which will no doubt stir the troops unto hitherto unimaginable feats of derring-do and incalculable heroism.

They'll no doubt find their inner-hero, bridge that narrow margin between glory and death.

It's going to be awful and I can barely watch.

If we score first, we have a chance. Go behind and, likely as not, we're screwed. And what's more, the glorious ghosts of Rovers' past will haunt them and kick their teeth in.

Come on Rovers, let's be having you.

Had this one as a 'shoe-in" to attend but alas I'm in Birmingham for the cricket Finals day tomorrow so it's a SkySports bar for me.

Still got us down as a 'shoe-in' win too. Put your mortgage on it. It's a license to print money ^_^

Been in hospital since last week so I'm not fit enough to go tonight but I'll be there in spirit and watching on the telly. It's not the same though. Give them a shout for me.

All the best, pal. Hope it's nothing too serious.

I'll give it a right good shout for you! :rover:

Had this one as a 'shoe-in" to attend but alas I'm in Birmingham for the cricket Finals day tomorrow so it's a SkySports bar for me.

Still got us down as a 'shoe-in' win too. Put your mortgage on it. It's a license to print money ^_^

If you're wrong I will seek you out at Edgbaston tomorrow ;-)

I'm going to Ewood tonight and heading for Brum in the morning.

Been in hospital since last week so I'm not fit enough to go tonight but I'll be there in spirit and watching on the telly. It's not the same though. Give them a shout for me.

Hope you are feeling better Al.

Hope it's nothing serious.

Archived