BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Bolton 28Th August

I dont usually comment on rivals sites but had to reply to this, who told you we give a toss about Blackburn? ive never heard a single Bolton fan say anything about you being main rivals its total @#/?, the truth is apart from wannabe rivals Wigan we don't really have one, we just hate every f***er, Blackburn away is a good drink(and thats mainly Darwen which houses lots of Bolton fans anyway) but that's it, and as for that newspaper poll Jesus Christ 3 blokes and a dog buy that paper and the 4 of them probably voted, I like to read comments any rival fan says about us it makes interesting reading seeing a non supporters comments but sorry to bust your bubble but you never get a mention in the stands at Bolton. oh and as for you and Burnley well lets be honest it aint exactly Celtic & Rangers is it

Darwen houses lots of Bolton fans. Seriously? I have lived in Darwen most of my life and I kid you not I don't know above five who live here.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darwen houses lots of Bolton fans. Seriously? I have lived in Darwen most of my life and I kid you not I don't know above five who live here.

Ditto Arbitro you got there before me. "Darwen houses lots of Bolton fans." Utter rubbish! I have lived in Whitehall all of my life which is the closest geographically to Bolton, I frequent the pubs here and I don't personally know one!

ok maybe i care just a little,

The fact your on here having a stab shows the bitterness towards us that runs through a lot of trotters lol I know a lot of Bolton lads from Chorley/Aggy , ones who go back a long way not just the new breed since you pitched up in Horwich. Rovers is the game they most of em seem to get in a lather about even if some won't admit to hating Rovers.

There's virtually no real history between Bolton and Wigan because they don't really have much history.

Is this one on TV tonight?

We don't do clean sheets.

We don't score more than 1 and rarely manage that.

1-1 is the best we can hope for especially as Notlob seem to enjoy their visits to Ewood.

Yes Sky Sports.

On clean sheets you (like me) will be concerned that Bowyer and the teams plan for tonight is to get our noses ahead and then keep clean sheet according to yesterday's press conference. Have we actually kept 10 clean sheets under Bowyer??

On clean sheets you (like me) will be concerned that Bowyer and the teams plan for tonight is to get our noses ahead and then keep clean sheet according to yesterday's press conference. Have we actually kept 10 clean sheets under Bowyer??

First full season (all comps)

Clean Sheets 15

Failed to score 11

Second season

Clean Sheets 11

Failed to score 11

This season

Clean Sheets 0

Failed to score 1

• Moderation Lead

Had to love the irony of Farnworth Blue saying 'nobody even cares about Blackburn', but he cared enough to sign up to this forum and put his point across :rover:

Is this one on TV tonight?

We don't do clean sheets.

We don't score more than 1 and rarely manage that.

1-1 is the best we can hope for especially as Notlob seem to enjoy their visits to Ewood.

on beinsports in Aus, so presume on in other countries as well

• Backroom

Can't see anything other than a win here. The story of Venky rovers is beating the poor sides while getting completely turned over by the better sides. Gotta put Bolton in the first catageory.

More the story of Bowyer Rovers I'd say... we got turned over by plenty of smaller/worse clubs under Kean, Berg and Appleton.

Can't see anything other than a win here. The story of Venky rovers is beating the poor sides while getting completely turned over by the better sides. Gotta put Bolton in the first catageory.

Thought that was the history of Allardyce Rovers den. I'm not so sure you can have any confidence in us beating any sort of side either at the moment in particular or under Venkys in general.

The story of venky rovers is losing , misery and incompetence .

Thought that was the history of Allardyce Rovers den. I'm not so sure you can have any confidence in us beating any sort of side either at the moment in particular or under Venkys in general.

The poor sides in this league really are poor Rev. I can see rovers scoring more than once and that "should" see them off.

Any idea what daft bet are offering on 0-0 . Not looked . Victor offering tens .

Good shout. 10/1 is probably about as good as you're going to get, 9/1 on Hills for comparison purposes. I reckon 0-0 or 1-1.

Rhodes to score at anytime and Roves to win 3/1 at Hills as well.

Bolton now turned down by Barclays for their 5 mill overdraft renewal so have had to seek help from some finance company. Very tough times for them and you'd think poss heading to admin. Are they just one step ahead of us though ?

Bolton now turned down by Barclays for their 5 mill overdraft renewal so have had to seek help from some finance company. Very tough times for them and you'd think poss heading to admin. Are they just one step ahead of us though ?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/13629649.Whites_confirm_funding_deal/

A familiar fans view

Gartside will only go if something serious happens.

That will only happen if fans stay away from the Macron.

We know it is hard to deliberately miss the games, but it is the only way to show him what a complete shambles he is doing.

I understand that then takes money away from the club, but apart from blockading the entrance to the ground, what can we actually do as fans to show our absolute fury at what has happened to this wonderful football team of ours.

Archived