BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Bolton 28Th August

go on explain the wannabe mancs? Is it because we hate mancs you chicken keaner freak's

This keany game means @#/? all to people of Bolton, Preston on the other hand will feel the full force when we rock into town

You are Manc you muppet

Rover's is there biggest derby,you and Wigan are the laughing stock in the north west!!! Fools

Have you mixed sperm with your crack ?

horwich is in Bolton you fool and we play in lostock if you check the address.

Our biggest derby! Hahaha

Rovers have burnley

Preston have Blackpool

City have Utd

You lot have shag all when it comes to derbies .. Chorley ?

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Scallywell, another goon who's just discovered the internet, bless him.

Bolton fans I've met genuinely consider us as rivals, in fact, the last few times at the Breezeblock, or whatever it's called these days, the announcers have said pre kick off 'it's derby day here'. If anyone should be embarrassed it's Bolton nothing fc. No rivals, no identity, no chuffing idea.

So many attacking options for team GB for this one that it should be a good home victory.

Rovers should slice through Bolton's middle, Bolton's left flank and Bolton's right flank providing the manager is positive.

Front foot football with a get stuck in Blackburn attitude is the winning formula and only formula.

Talking to some more reasonable Bolton fans at work - they feel that (first half against Boro aside) they haven't played that bad this season and are just missing a little luck in front of goal. Talking to them I don't think this match will be the walk in the park some seem to think it will be.

I know quite a few Bolton fans in various guises and it's fair to say a lot of them see this as their game of the season. Talk about us in the same terms as we talk about Bumley. They certainly seem to get excited when we turn up at the Breezeblock. That Stuart Holden was in the commentary box on tv for one at theirs a few years ago and sat there describing it as the big one and how the players knew how much it meant to the fans !

As for them rocking all over Preston ha ha :lol:

With Lennon, Bolton will be highly motivated and well organised.

Got a couple of friends who are regulars at Macron and they think Bolton are a much better unit than their 2 points this season so far suggests. We always have a 'friendly' wager on our own team to win (draws don't count). I am not at all confident and will be taking Bolton at 16/5 with the bookies to offset.

I am not at all confident and will be taking Bolton at 16/5 with the bookies to offset.

You may as well double that up with Heskey last goal scorer Mercer. Then again that'll probably bring the odds back to about evens!

No one cares about Bolton, they turn up mouthing off thinking we give sh*t about them... Bloody embarrassing.

Zac Clough is a good player for them and could cause us problems.

I sat next to the dugout for this same fixture last season. Neil Lennon is the polar opposite to Bowyer and not in a good way... The way he spoke to his players was frankly disgusting. I mean they obviously needed a bit of an arse kicking but they were in the match till the last kick and listening to him you'd have thought they were 3-0 down! No wonder they're shot of confidence.

1-1

SECOND EDIT: All good feelings gone again. Only hope is for Bolton smash us on TV for all to see what a disgrace the entire management of this club is. Screw Bowyer and all the Venkys muppets who continue to employ this fool.

Are you sure you're not called Mr T?

So many attacking options for team GB for this one that it should be a good home victory.

Rovers should slice through Bolton's middle, Bolton's left flank and Bolton's right flank providing the manager is positive.

Front foot football with a get stuck in Blackburn attitude is the winning formula and only formula.

Dead right Jal. All the top sides in virtually every sport get on top of their opponents, push 'em back and try to pressurise them all of the time. Bowyer doesn't seem to be brave enough or ambitious enough in his interviews and that comes across in our displays. I would love him to abandon all that negativity, get rovers on the front foot from the first minute and keep 'em there. That's his way forward if he wants one.

Truthfully blows my mind that any Bolton fan considers us a fierce/local rival. I truly don't care about Bolton, used to really love going until they tried to turn it into some 'derby day' game and the police got involved. Last time I went the Bolton fans to the Rovers right spent the entire game giving us abuse whilst the Rovers fans watched the game. There was police and all sorts - in fact at one point they started running toward the police as if to say they where going to come into the Rovers end.

Truly astounding - way to ruin a decent away day with paranoia that Rovers are a derby.

I'm told that in the 70's it was quite a tasty affair and there has been a bit of scrapping by both sides outside their plastic bowl on a few occasions in recent years. Also a few skirmishes in Blackburn down the years, it is a rivalry and a decent one but some on their side dress it up as a main one whilst most Rovers fans only have eyes for Burnley. Shame for Bowton, If Chorley ever get up the leagues they might take em on :lol:

I can't see more than a repeat of our poor performances to date. If this is the case I think we are in for an ugly and hostile evening

Maybe I'm out of touch but do you actually think its going to be ugly and hostile Paul?

People that I speak to think we're miles away from the night at home against Wigan under king rat.

Maybe I'm out of touch but do you actually think its going to be ugly and hostile Paul?

People that I speak to think we're miles away from the night at home against Wigan under king rat.

I don't think that we have reached anywhere near the situation we had under king rat, but this week for the first time (mainly on social media) I have seen a real change in the aggression levels towards Gary, maybe the aggression is there because people believed the Sun story and when sacking didn't happen they have become aggressive. So if things do go badly against Bolton we could see some audible hostility towards Gary (but not at the levels that it reached for Keanochio).

That said, having seen Bolton play recently there are a poor side, playing with little confidence so there is every chance that we can beat them on Friday, especially if we can get Rhodes fit.

Archived