BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brentford At Home 7.11.2015

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I stayed at home and cracked open and decanted a bottle of 1994 Graham's vintage port with my visitors.

I'm glad I went to the beach.

Only managed to catch the last 25mins on Rovers Player - so can't comment too much - or can I? - Well anyway, it sounded pretty grim.

Still it's a good point in the quest for 14th place mediocrity. Woooooooooooooooooo! :tu:

Bowyer does a bloody good Q&A though.

And he cares about the club so we are told. If he cares he should leave now and do what's best for the club. He's getting away with bloody murder.

I too think the sub of Williamson for Evans was giving us all the two fingers. He knows he's going nowhere, so why not stoke the flames a little more.

• Backroom

Not his fault but you will never see a less effective front man performance than Rhodes today

Why on earth not stick someone with presence with him

• Backroom

And he cares about the club so we are told. If he cares he should leave now and do what's best for the club. He's getting away with bloody murder.

I too think the sub of Williamson for Evans was giving us all the two fingers. He knows he's going nowhere, so why not stoke the flames a little more.

Like I said on the Bowyer thread, I'm not convinced Gary has the awareness to understand he's the problem. I'm sure he genuinely believes we're on the verge of turning that elusive corner.

• Backroom

What was the crowd reaction like at the end ?

Mixture of boos, meek applause and apathy

Lots of swearing and ranting about bowyer up livesey branch road

Well folks,just spent the afternoon in the Tower of London having my joints pulled out of their sockets..smarts a little but nothing compared to the pain of watching this Rovers side bumble and stumble along.

'BRENTFORD'

We are like that once beautiful bright shooting star simply burning away to nothing as you watch on,we are a club going nowhere.

3 wins in 17...Will the 'Bowyeristras' ever see the light?

Archived