BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday Preview

Always said you make your own luck.

Organisation, belief, confidence and momentum will get you out of this league.

Like many, for the first time in 5 years, feel really confident we can do something, and quick.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I think they will be more worried at how we will come out for the second half

Think we'll keep it tight, try to nick a third to finish it off. Suffice to say I'm a lot more confident we'll win now than I was a month ago.

When was the last time both our central mids scored in a game...its beyond my limited recall!

Didn't Tugay and savage score in the same game while playing in the middle

Wednesday bring on two dangerous players , completely different from nuihui target man type ...hooper and joa are good players need to be careful with them

Didn't Tugay and savage score in the same game while playing in the middle

Wednesday bring on two dangerous players , completely different from nuihui target man type ...hooper and joa are good players need to be careful with them

I think we'll have to bring our own threats on before too long.

15,837 inc 3,500 away fans is a poor attendance considering the new found optimism of having a manager. Prob me being unrealistic but I expected a few thousand more. Let's just hope it's a case of fans needing to be gradually won back rather than lost forever due to 5 years of Venky incompetence until lamberts appointment.

15,837 inc 3,500 away fans is a poor attendance considering the new found optimism of having a manager. Prob me being unrealistic but I expected a few thousand more. Let's just hope it's a case of fans needing to be gradually won back rather than lost forever due to 5 years of Venky incompetence until lamberts appointment.

Xmas coming up, some still struggling with the economic climate(me inc).

It was realistic to expect 20K so it's disappointing figure.

Archived