BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol City Match Thread - 5Th December 2015

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprises in team selection.

According to Wheelock, Henry has a tight hamstring - hope that is not the one he badly damaged last time he was here.

Think it's fair to say Lambert doesn't seem to fancy either Koita or Delfouneso. I can actually see Brown doing a job as a sub in the last 20 minutes or so, if he's managed to shed a stone or two in the new fitness regime.

Nailed on Rovers' win. Happy days.

Lambert didn't play Delfouneso at villa either, just shunted him out on loan before eventually getting shut.

Safe to say he won't get much game time here along with Koita. Definitely be looking at a striker, possibly 2, in Jan. Rickie Lambert on loan maybe??!!

• Backroom

Brown better than Koita and Delfouneso? Prove me wrong. Delfouneso has scored and got us one point. I hope Brown prove me wrong.

Fact is none of them are good enough. Ideally we should be looking to replace all three with significantly better players.

Archived