BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer 2016. Who Stays? Who Goes? You Decide!

Amo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Writes Dave Kidd, bunged a few quid, the day before the game because he has no shame.

I'll get me coat.

Leave the coat alone now bob.

That dave kidd is a class A knob.

Tomorrow turd moor will be hot and stuffy.

When we get a corner and send up Duffy.

They'll be distracted by his sweet Irish charm.

Little do they know he'll do them no harm.

Like the dingles women our threat is manly.

Cos out of the shadows leaps the adonis Hanley.

The temperature will go from stuffy to hot.

As we send on the wasp named Tony Watt.

He'll run them ragged as an unorthodox winger.

While the dingles sit weeping into hands of six fingers.

COYB!!!!

Leave the coat alone now bob.

That dave kidd is a class A knob.

Tomorrow turd moor will be hot and stuffy.

When we get a corner and send up Duffy.

They'll be distracted by his sweet Irish charm.

Little do they know he'll do them no harm.

Like the dingles women our threat is manly.

Cos out of the shadows leaps the adonis Hanley.

The temperature will go from stuffy to hot.

As we send on the wasp named Tony Watt.

He'll run them ragged as an unorthodox winger.

While the dingles sit weeping into hands of six fingers.

COYB!!!!

I read that in a Mohammed Ali voice.

Duffy's problem is that from set pieces he is our biggest goalscoring threat but just cannot head. One in every 10 might end up on target. As a centre half it's not enough just to be good at clearances, he has to learn to head a ball or needs to stop going up.

As a defender he's solid enough. The thing is, both he and Hanley would benefit from an old head next to them but they are relying on each other.

Steele meanwhile is a good number two.

I don't believe any of the back four have confidence in Steele and absolutely nobody has confidence in Spurr. Both would be high priority for me this summer.

Also, I'm starting to think Akpan is on borrowed time. He's too ponderous. That's an element rovers need to get rid of. We take too long to move the ball around and as a result our tempo stutters. Yesterday I though Elliott Bennett was superb. He was everywhere and we need more who are accomplished at one touch passes and getting amongst the opposition. Yesterday we didn't have enough people doing this and against the wily old joey Barton, it meant Gomez wasn't getting enough time or space. Not his fault, but where he's so slow he was easily marked out of the game. Surrounded with more mobile players it may have been a different story.

All told I think the bulk of our summer budget, whatever it may be, will be spent on a left back, keeper, creative centre midfielder and centre forward. Big ask and a lot of boxes to tick.

I don't believe any of the back four have confidence in Steele and absolutely nobody has confidence in Spurr. Both would be high priority for me this summer.

Also, I'm starting to think Akpan is on borrowed time. He's too ponderous. That's an element rovers need to get rid of. We take too long to move the ball around and as a result our tempo stutters. Yesterday I though Elliott Bennett was superb. He was everywhere and we need more who are accomplished at one touch passes and getting amongst the opposition. Yesterday we didn't have enough people doing this and against the wily old joey Barton, it meant Gomez wasn't getting enough time or space. Not his fault, but where he's so slow he was easily marked out of the game. Surrounded with more mobile players it may have been a different story.

All told I think the bulk of our summer budget, whatever it may be, will be spent on a left back, keeper, creative centre midfielder and centre forward. Big ask and a lot of boxes to tick.

I think we can certainly improve in the left back position but Spurr has been really good since he came back into the team. I cant recall any telling instances were he has been found wanting.

Archived