BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer 2016. Who Stays? Who Goes? You Decide!

Amo

For what you expect to be a promotion push? Crazy.

he would 4th striker and I think he has shown that he had an impact like he did today and against Boro.

No, I like Graham and Watt alot, and Jackson did pretty well today but for a season aiming for promotion he doesnt have the quality.

was you happy when we sign Graham?

I said that Lambert wanted a striker force like Graham and Watt.

its about playing like a team and being consistent. Burnley don't have the better team or players but play as a team.

Boro, Hull and Derby have the best squads in this league but they aren't top of the league.

Look at Derby, they have a head coach and still aren't doing any better

Look at Boro, they have head coach who is falling out with Players and the board/directors are buying players that Karanka doesn't want. sounds just like Mourinho at Chelsea.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he would 4th striker and I think he has shown that he had an impact like he did today and against Boro.

was you happy when we sign Graham?

I said that Lambert wanted a striker force like Graham and Watt.

its about playing like a team and being consistent. Burnley don't have the better team or players but play as a team.

Boro, Hull and Derby have the best squads in this league but they aren't top of the league.

Look at Derby, they have a head coach and still aren't doing any better

Look at Boro, they have head coach who is falling out with Players and the board/directors are buying players that Karanka doesn't want. sounds just like Mourinho at Chelsea.

A lot of sense spoken there Chaddy.

If Bamford fails to make an impression at Norwich then I can see him being up for sale with Championship being a likely destination.

id take him now. Not the fastest but also not JR slow, and he can certainly finish

I think we can relax about this. Lambert said in his post-match comments that his players were suffering from fatigue after so many games in such a short time. He specifically says we are relying on "the same players".

So, we have 30 or so, but he only plays the ones who, in his opinion, are any good.

No question that the deadwood will be moved on in summer and that the long break will be massive for us.

Up to Venkys at that point, its make or break.

Fatigue , my arse.

The Leeds players didn't look fatigued.

He also said no fitness stuff needed because of games . So in laymans terms they are being paid for less than 4 hours of work s week ( that beats Tom M hours as well ;) ) and thee cherubs are fatigued . How cute.

He's been at Hull and it didn't work out.

Exactly Neal.

He is performing under Lambert and enjoy his game again. He has said he wants to stay here.

Of course this isnt going clubs stop being interested in the player tho.

All Nixon is reporting that Brighton and Hull are interest in the player not that he signing for them.

The 2000/1 promotion squad is printed below.

None of the current squad would get into a team compared with them- that is the cold shower reality of the size of the job needed to be done this summer to get us into solid contention to go up next season.

In fact when you look a this strength in depth, none of the current squad would even get onto the subs bench.

1 GK John Filan
2 DF John Curtis
4 MF Jason McAteer
5 DF Stig Inge Bjørnebye
6 DF Craig Short
7 MF Garry Flitcroft
8 MF David Dunn
9 FW Mark Hughes
10 MF Craig Hignett
11 MF Damien Duff
12 DF Jeff Kenna
13 GK Alan Kelly
14 FW Nathan Blake
15 FW Matt Jansen
16 DF Marlon Broomes
17 FW Marcus Bent
18 MF Keith Gillespie
19 MF Damien Johnson
20 FW Egil Østenstad
21 DF Henning Berg
22 MF Eyal Berkovic (on loan from Celtic)
23 MF Alan Mahon (on loan from Sporting Lisbon)
24 DF Darren Dunning
25 DF Simon Grayson
26 FW James Thomas
27 GK Alan Miller
28 DF Martin Taylor
29 MF Marc Keller
30 FW Gary Hamilton
31 MF Burton O'Brien
32 GK Brad Friedel
33 MF Jonathan Douglas
34 FW Marc Richards
MF Jimmy Corbett

Fatigue , my arse.

The Leeds players didn't look fatigued.

He also said no fitness stuff needed because of games . So in laymans terms they are being paid for less than 4 hours of work s week ( that beats Tom M hours as well ;) ) and thee cherubs are fatigued . How cute.

To play football at this levei you have to be as fit as all the other teams. No question there, we were not.

You also need a full pre-season and it looks like our's was pretty tame.

All being rectified now but won't be right till next season.

We all remember playing for hours in school holidays just for fun. Not the same though as professional foofball. And, must admit I haven't bothered checking, have Leeds had as many games as we have in the last few weeks? Has anyone?

Alan Nixon is reporting that Hull and Brighton are looking Striker Danny Graham.

May well be his agent putting feelers out and trying to get the best contract for his client wherever that maybe ... As I've posted on yesterday's match thread we are in for a very interesting summer

Graham would be an absolute mug to sign for another club after wasting 3-4 years of his career at Sunderland. He's finally at a club where he's scoring and playing well, where the manager and fans like him... If he'd rather choose money over this then good riddance.

Linked with Sandro Wagner again. Just been watching some Bundesliga and he scored against this week, I think his 7th in 10 games and he's in double figures for Darmstadt. Would be a decent signing, big, powerful, good finisher with his head... Very similar to Gestede.

Linked with Sandro Wagner again. Just been watching some Bundesliga and he scored against this week, I think his 7th in 10 games and he's in double figures for Darmstadt. Would be a decent signing, big, powerful, good finisher with his head... Very similar to Gestede.

Do you think Wagner and Graham(if he signs) would be good partnership or too similar to play together?

In truth in terms of ability Taylor, Brown, Williamson have always been league 1 standard players and only hard graft on the pitch now and again helped them have a stint in the Champ.

The broom has started now it needs to keep sweeping.

Archived