BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer 2016. Who Stays? Who Goes? You Decide!

Amo

Did you read the whole thing? I'm actually more encouraged than discouraged!

Sounds like the sort of signing we would have made in the Hughes era and polished into a gem.

I did find this bit encouraging.

“He has been his own worst enemy in many ways but the word on the street is that he is starting to get the message therefore Gordon has trusted that he could bring him here."

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has been his own worst enemy in many ways but the word on the street is that he is starting to get the message therefore Gordon has trusted that he could bring him here."

I like the fact the street is talking about him. "Giv us a Henry of blow, couple a g's of charlie. Oh and I hear the penny's dropped with that lad Tony Watt. Blood."

• Backroom

He has been his own worst enemy in many ways but the word on the street is that he is starting to get the message therefore Gordon has trusted that he could bring him here."

Word on the street? Did someone drop their Scrabble set?

my view is that this is something Lambert has already spoken to him about , but wants Watt to hear it from someone else , someone who won't really feel any backlash shoe Watt go off in a huff but someone , who ultimately is in a position of power and can shape the lads future

• Moderation Lead

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14379450.Blackburn_Rovers_striker_Tony_Watt_determined_to_repay_faith_shown_in_him_by_boss/- Just what you want to hear from Tony Watt himself. That being said though, if Venky's tenure has taught us anything, it's that actions speak louder than words.

• Backroom

He has enough about him to make me hope we sign him up; undoubted talent and seems to understand the game as well but has to get his fitness up

I thought his intelligence in bringing the ball down and passing it on to Duffy instead of wildly shooting was as impressive as the finish itself last Saturday. Sign him up.

A good example of flair rather than blood and thunder mindlessness.

I thought his intelligence in bringing the ball down and passing it on to Duffy instead of wildly shooting was as impressive as the finish itself last Saturday. Sign him up.

True, it looks better and better the more times I watch.( 86 so far and counting) But as I actually watched it unfold in real time from low down behind the goal, I have to confess that my very first thought was "cop -out" for passing it back to Duffy!

Lee Williamson played an hour for Jamaica yesterday against Costa Rica. Interesting as I thought he was still injured and pretty much unavailable for us. It now appears that he has been frozen out by Lambert an in light of this highly unlikely he will be offered an new deal.

Shane Duffy received very good reviews for his performance yesterday and was singled out for praise by Martin O'Neill. Hopefully he has played his way into the ROI squad for the Euros.

• Backroom

Lee Williamson played an hour for Jamaica yesterday against Costa Rica. Interesting as I thought he was still injured and pretty much unavailable for us. It now appears that he has been frozen out by Lambert an in light of this highly unlikely he will be offered an new deal.

I would be extremely disappointed if Williamson was given another new contract in the summer. We should have moved him on last summer, rather than put another obstacle in the way of the likes of Lenihan.

Shane Duffy received very good reviews for his performance yesterday and was singled out for praise by Martin O'Neill. Hopefully he has played his way into the ROI squad for the Euros.

I'm not really surprised by that. You could definitely leave him out on the grounds of a lack of ability however he's always put in the effort. Maybe Lambert's made his mind up on some of the others as well. I'd have thought Delfonesco and Taylor have had their fortunes told to them.

Wasn't Lambert the Villa manager who finally ended Delfouneso's career there? Perhaps he's just not Lambert's kind of player.

Taylor's, erm, "indiscretion" in the West Ham game may well have made up Lambert's mind about his future at Ewood.

Well if you watch the game you would have know how good he played.

Also just to add Switzerland are 12th and R.Ireland are 29th in the fifa rankings

http://m.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/index.html

And there you go . . Chads don't do trolling !

Chaddy you moaned and whinged and your lap dogs followed when I asked how you had seen something that wasn't on TV at the time .... Oh irony strikes again !

Chaddy is innocent !

• Backroom

And there you go . . Chads don't do trolling !

Chaddy you moaned and whinged and your lap dogs followed when I asked how you had seen something that wasn't on TV at the time .... Oh irony strikes again !

Chaddy is innocent !

Play fair If anything Chaddy is responding to a trolling comment here; not a single thing wrong with that post unless you are trying to find it Abbs.

Play the ball not the man!

Archived