SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham At Home

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear

Oh dear oh dear.

Graham & Brown up front. There could be a hanging this evening.

On a serious note. He's playing with the cards he has been dealt up to this point. Maybe Brown is going to rough them up and tire them out for when Watt and Jackson are brought in as a double act on 72 mins? Who knows.

Lambert's biggest game so far.

Feed the Brown and he will score! :tu:

Make a popular phrase using these words.

Oh dear oh dear.

Graham & Brown up front. There could be a hanging this evening.

On a serious note. He's playing with the cards he has been dealt up to this point. Maybe Brown is going to rough them up and tire them out for when Watt and Jackson are brought in as a double act on 72 mins? Who knows.

Lambert's biggest game so far.

Browny's gunna smash em !

Seems to be giving Watt a kick up the **** already.

We assumed the Watt, Gomez, Graham axis was going to be the unit that we relied on for creativity.

Oh well, time yet.

PL has decided to physically create havoc with their centre halfs, allowing Gomez and, err, mmmm, actually there is no one else, to feed off the scraps.

He likes a risk, this boy.....

Not sure Watt is fully match fit and the games are coming thick and fast.

We sang it at Newport away and to be fair he was doing alright for the few minutes he was on the pitch until the red card. I think he was appreciating some support from the fans and was so pumped which probably was a factor to the challenge he made for the red.

To be fair, ability wise he's no Messi and judging by his goal to game ratio, he'd struggle to score in a brothel with a fistful of £50's on this form but I will and always support any player who wears the shirt.

I've got long term faith in Lambert, but that formation is asking for trouble.

The front six have no width, no pace and there is nobody that can travel with the ball. Not sure what the point of having two traditional strikers is if there is only one player in the team that is likely to be in a position to put in a decent cross.

We sang it at Newport away and to be fair he was doing alright for the few minutes he was on the pitch until the red card. I think he was appreciating some support from the fans and was so pumped which probably was a factor to the challenge he made for the red.

To be fair, ability wise he's no Messi and judging by his goal to game ratio, he'd struggle to score in a brothel with a fistful of £50's on this form but I will and always support any player who wears the shirt.

Never thought of it like that before. Cheers.

:lol:

COYB! :rover:

I've got long term faith in Lambert, but that formation is asking for trouble.

The front six have no width, no pace and there is nobody that can travel with the ball. Not sure what the point of having two traditional strikers is if there is only one player in the team that is likely to be in a position to put in a decent cross.

We could with Robbo back in goal for that forward line, great accuracy with his punts upfield.

But who knows maybe it will work for a one off " must win game. "

Archived