BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham At Home

Just gave 3 Fulham fans a lift from Preston Rail Stn to Ewood, we were chatting on the train from London.

They were to get the train to Mill Hill but I took pity on them when they asked for a decent wine bar/restaurant in Mill Hill !!

One is the Head of Comms for FFC. Nice folk and I big fans of Damien Duff.

Like the bit about Mill Hill! Use to be a good chipy,

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we know if Graham and Hanley are fit?

Seems eerily quiet on here and around Ewood.

Heaven knows what Grimes, Gomez, Watt, and co will make of the white-hot buzz and floodlit Ewood fortress tonight.

There'll be 3000 on when the players come out to warm up.

Will reveal if they're up for the scrap.

Strangely looking forward to this chance to bury Saturday's disappointment.

COYB

We all know how dangerous Cairney can be on that left foot with time and space. I hope we aren't stupid enough to give it to him. What ever happens just don't let them score with their first attack as we will be absolutely clueless what to do!

We all know how dangerous Cairney can be on that left foot with time and space. I hope we aren't stupid enough to give it to him. What ever happens just don't let them score with their first attack as we will be absolutely clueless what to do!

The FFC fans I was talking to said how good Cairney had been for them in the last two games :-(

Seems to be giving Watt a kick up the **** already.

We assumed the Watt, Gomez, Graham axis was going to be the unit that we relied on for creativity.

Oh well, time yet.

PL has decided to physically create havoc with their centre halfs, allowing Gomez and, err, mmmm, actually there is no one else, to feed off the scraps.

He likes a risk, this boy.....

Archived