BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Proposal For A New Chris Brown Song!

On a serious note, Brown fully deserved the applause he got today, he put in a terrific effort all game. Credit where credit is due.

No wonder there's so many empty seats now a days he was rubbish. All he could do was lunge for challenges.

He had no pace no movement and no imagination it's like playing with ten men.

No wonder there's so many empty seats now a days he was rubbish. All he could do was lunge for challenges.

He had no pace no movement and no imagination it's like playing with ten men.

Nonsense. For 70 minutes he was excellent. He never stopped and roughed up the defence. He was clearly shattered for the last 20 but still put a shift in. I'm behind anyone who gives their all for Rovers and that guy certainly did tonight.

Nonsense. For 70 minutes he was excellent. He never stopped and roughed up the defence. He was clearly shattered for the last 20 but still put a shift in. I'm behind anyone who gives their all for Rovers and that guy certainly did tonight.

Exactly people shouldn't relentlessly abuse players as long as they show effort and respect for the club.

Was he hell as like. Excellent? Who are you watching even Danny Graham wasnt excellent but he was slightly better than Brown.

Brown stood around watching most of the time then he'd make a lunge and everyone would clap.

Was he hell as like. Excellent? Who are you watching even Danny Graham wasnt excellent but he was slightly better than Brown.

Brown stood around watching most of the time then he'd make a lunge and everyone would clap.

Dry your eyes you blinkered fool. You are probably just sulking because Duffy scored ☺ Brown put a real shift in. Closed down, broke up play (the opposition's for a change) came off battered, bruised and bloodied. I'll accept that any day of the week.

On the plus side, glad you made it to the game - you must be a lucky charm...if a very negative one.

To the tune of Boney M Brown girl in the ring or whatever it was called. :)

Browney in the box tral la la la la

Theres a Browney in the box tral la la la la la

Theres a Browney in the box tra la la la la

No chance he'll hit the back of the net - the net *

or to compliment his game

Chris Brown, Chris Brown Chrisey Chrisey Brown

He'll run through walls but won't score goals

Chrisey, Chrisey Brown. *

* Just tempting fate in anticipation of his forthcoming hat -trick

Saw my mate the other day, he said he'd seen the White pele. So I asked do you mean Grabbi? No you tw@t, I mean Browny! Chris Browny Chris Browny he goes by the name of Chris Browny! OR to the tune of The Wonder of You By Elvis Presley... Lambert sold Rhodes, some kids were crying OH WOAHHHHHH And we all said he got it wrong OH WOAHHHH But now theres hope and consolation OH WOAHHHH, cos Brownys back where he belongs (on the pitch) And we'll never know, the reason why, he's never scored a goal, but we've got Chris Brown, so pass him the ball! I'm quite proud of that one :lol::lol:

• Moderation Lead

JAL- buy yourself some new specs, clean out your eyes, or just try to get through your head that Brown worked his nuts off for the cause tonight, and anyone doing that in our colours deserves our support. If you aren't willing to support someone that puts their body on the line for the cause then you need to find a new past time.

• Backroom

One that somebody sang in a pre-season friendly...

Oh I can see it in Chris Browns eyes,

He's gonna score a goal before I die,

before I die and they lay me to rest,

because he cant be as bad as Leon Best!

To the tune of Knees up mother Brown.

We've got Chrissy Brown,

We've got Chrissy Brown,

Into the premier league we go,

Ey I, Ey I, Ey I Oh,

When we win promotion,

With our little town,

We all love you Blackburn Rovers,

We've got Chrissy Brown

JAL- buy yourself some new specs, clean out your eyes, or just try to get through your head that Brown worked his nuts off for the cause tonight, and anyone doing that in our colours deserves our support. If you aren't willing to support someone that puts their body on the line for the cause then you need to find a new past time.

Brown's the worst centre forward in forty years plus years of me watching Blackburn Rovers.

Archived