BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lambert Leaving!

Lambert should have done better with what he had. In fact he's done as bad, if not worse, than Bowyer did towards the END of his tenure. Lambert has proved NOTHING in his time here other than his petulance. I thought lack of money was just an excuse, anyway? Why is he so hell-bent on it only months after claiming that?

I'm glad we're keeping things sensible, financially. I'm relieved that our club's future isn't being gambled away on giving somebody millions who hasn't convinced any of us that he has what it takes to get us promoted. This season was his probation, and he's outright failed.

Amazing how the feeling only a month or so ago was that Lambert isn't what we thought he was, that the football was terrible, etc. Since he's opened his gob, the focus has entirely turned to Venkys, and everybody is now streaming back towards them to place the blame for our poor showings on the pitch. He's been very smart in spinning this from his own incompetence into an anti-Venkys phase, ensuring that he gets out of his terrible managerial showing with us completely scot-free. Let's face it... It doesn't take much for us to turn on Venkys, and he's completely played on it.

Perhaps Lambert has been taking media tips from Steve Kean and his motley crew. I'm now glad that he's going. We need somebody to work with what we've got and not self-destruct the team when the going gets tough.

That's powerfull stuff you are drinking or smoking

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fook lambert, he cant handle a challenge, he just wants a cushy job where he can spend for fun and hsve his ego stroked and no manager with any serious ambition would want to work in the spl for starters.

Are you Vinjay in disguise

I'm still angry and annoyed that Lambert is leaving.

he is Proven at this level and knows how to get promotion. surely that what we want.

don't understand all of the moaners and complainers tbf

this squad needs investment to get promote otherwise we will be mid-table championship team. is that what people want

he is Proven at this level and knows how to get promotion. surely that what we want.

this squad needs investment to get promote otherwise we will be mid-table championship team. is that what people want

It's what the Venkies want

Something in the water in Blackburn today ? It's a long while since I read such garbage.

I'll take mid championship next season now.

fook lambert, he cant handle a challenge, he just wants a cushy job where he can spend for fun and hsve his ego stroked and no manager with any serious ambition would want to work in the spl for starters.

Fool

Best post you've ever done chaddyrovers

Right now, so would I.

When you consider that the likelihood is that non-leader and non-footballer Jason Lowe will probably have the captain's armband one would have to agree.

Captain Jason Lowe. 3 words that ram home how far we've fallen.

When you consider that the likelihood is that non-leader and non-footballer Jason Lowe will probably have the captain's armband one would have to agree.

Captain Jason Lowe. 3 words that ram home how far we've fallen.

Very probably.

Personally though, of the players left, I'd give it to Lenihan.

Something in the water in Blackburn today ? It's a long while since I read such garbage.

I'll take mid championship next season now.

I would take mid table now Lambert has gone but surely we should be aiming higher tho

i wanted lambett to stay, but if he is not 100 percent into the job then no thanks, money help yes but look who is top of the table, says it there have not spent daft as we have

and that vile post is editted

People keep telling me that there are no Venkys supporters and no Lambert haters. Then you read garbage like that.

lambert was my number 1 choice by a mile after bowyer left, but i'm disappointed with his poor performance and attitude(turned out to be another whinger) with his performance here and at villa its clear that he's not a manager that can handle pressure, he did well at norwich but i now see that that was probably largely because expectations where low there so there was little pressure.

That's that then.

Bizarrely managed to get a reaction out of the players during his initial 5 game honeymoon period and in the two games after he announced he was leaving. A whopping 17 points from 7 games.

Inbetween times incredibly disappointing in terms of both results and performances imo. Statistically worse than Bowyer with 21 points from 23 games. Sold Rhodes without securing any permanent replacement and has left us with the worst squad in living memory.

Goodbye. Please don't let the door hit you on the backside on the way out. And please take Messrs. Irvine and Kelly with you.

Bitter, twisted drivel.

• 2 weeks later...

Lambert was never EVER going to Celtic, he left because we are a shambles of a club with ignorant despicable owners that don't give a t0ss.

Simple really

Lambert was never EVER going to Celtic, he left because we are a shambles of a club with ignorant despicable owners that don't give a t0ss.

Simple really

The scary thing is Gav, if that is true, then we will never get another manager will we?

Archived