BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys Not Selling Rovers

They are in complete denial as usual. One thing they really have been consistent in is telling lies and ignoring the real issues every rare they have broke silence.

It definitely is in their case that if you can't tell the truth then say nothing and if you can't face facts then just ignore them. Must be great being inheritance rich. Put that lot in a house on their own with a modest weekly allowance and they'd all be dead in six months they wouldn't know how to feed themselves !

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its down to the "two ians" to prove the owners are lying.

Personally (and om just going of instinct and my normally very accurate bs detection senses here) but i trust and believe "the two ians" glen mullen, etv.. Just as little as i believe the venkys and there cohorts.

I personally think they're just @#/? stirrers with an agenda and they have been since day 1(

Personally (and om just going of instinct and my normally very accurate bs detection senses here) but i trust and believe "the two ians" glen mullen, etv.. Even less than i believe the venkys and there cohorts.

You believe Venkys more than Rovers fans. Kamy has seen the proposal.

I can't believe what I'm reading.

Another day, another insult. "We are totally and absolutely committed to supporting the club." Just get the **** out of our club.

I nearly choked when i read that. Nope, you aint committed to the club. Its clear by the way you treat the fans, you have no respect for the fans. You dont talk to the fans, and you dont visit the fans to say hello. So imo you as Venkys are not and never will be committed.

I think thats it for alot of people now.

Brownie said in the locked thread "Neither is lying , they received no offer for JOINT ownership , the offer was for a 51% controlling stake"

Well worked out, if indeed, that level of subtlety is something that whoever wrote that shambles of a statement is a capable of.

Personally I suspect that the person who wrote the message is actually just an idiot though (or being dictated to by idiots) and they actually meant "there is no truth in Venkys wanting to sell" rather than "there is no truth in Venkys having received an offer". Either way it is an ignorant and dumb response. It is so badly worded it is not possible to tell if it is being deliberately (but not very cleverly) deceptive, whether it is just dumb English that doesn't say what it's supposed to, or whether it is in fact a bold face lie. It has to be one of those three options.

Is there any one with a brain left at the club? If so I hope they are holding their head in their hands with embarrassment at association right now.

You believe Venkys more than Rovers fans. Kamy has seen the proposal.

I can't believe what I'm reading.

Ive seen photos of UFO's...

But like i say, it should be very easy for yhem to prove that the offet was officially made and that it matched thevreported proposals

Ive seen photos of UFO's...

But like i say, it should be very easy for yhem to prove that the offet was officially made and that it matched thevreported proposals

I'm sure they will make it clear.

I just can't fathom why people would trust Venky's more than Rovers fans who have the club's best interests at heart.

• Backroom

You've locked the wrong topic, I think.

New news new thread

Leaving the last one open to read but having both open would be confusing for all

I'm sure they will make it clear.

I just can't fathom why people would trust Venky's more than Rovers fans who have the club's best interests at heart.

I take your point and ive slightly altered that bit of my initial post. Not that i read much onto them being rovers fans

Personally (and om just going of instinct and my normally very accurate bs detection senses here) but i trust and believe "the two ians" glen mullen, etv.. Just as little as i believe the venkys and there cohorts.

I personally think they're just @#/? stirrers with an agenda and they have been since day 1(

You really are a tin pot little penis,

Run along and take your obsession elsewhere, I cant stand wannabe groupies.

Beauty of being part of no group is i can say what i think and you are trully a tit!!!

New news new thread

Leaving the last one open to read but having both open would be confusing for all

We need more than one thread to express just how much we hate this lot.

If they are not willing to sell then all official supporter groups must demand:

- An experienced manager be put in place

- A proper board structure

- Funds for transfers

Don't think that's the last we've heard of this, things may get messy.

Beauty of being part of no group is i can say what i think and you are trully a tit!!!

Glen. Please post more. That is true class

Couldn't have put it better myself .. He told me earlier to stop slagging venkyscum

That statement is complete and utter @#/?.

Seneca were kind enough to show me what they sent both to Pune and also to Cheston/Pasha.

They will be responding to this within next day or so.

I hope Seneca go public with how the bid came about

Provocative keaner

I'm going to get flak for saying this but did you seriously think this deal was going to happen?

Venky's are stubborn as hell but even if they were open to the idea of selling or giving up control they were never going to accept the terms of that deal IMO.

It's more the front in that statement they released. It's a giant 'FU' to the fans, and their fingers in ear denial of an offer is insulting.

They have worded it the statement very cleverly - JOINT being the operative word - not a lie in their statement

Sorry but this part

We have come across certain media reports that we have received a proposal for joint ownership of the club

Read more at http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/a-message-from-the-owners-3124381.aspx#vbcdJWTGGKkCKgQV.99

is an out and out lie

Archived