BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Twitter Trending - Protests

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked My mate (Leeds fan) to tweet #venkysout ... he did so and emailed me to confirm. However, he (completely off his own back) decided to add a lttle extra bit in the form of '#KEANOBACK'.

I've just went through him for it. He also tells me that lots of Rovers fans have commented liking the KEANOBACK bit - is there seriously any Rovers fans that would have this man back?!

So is that trending (or whatever its called) worldwide?

I am tempted to say this has gone viral, but not too sure what that means! I think it means a lot have seen it though.

I asked My mate (Leeds fan) to tweet #venkysout ... he did so and emailed me to confirm. However, he (completely off his own back) decided to add a lttle extra bit in the form of '#KEANOBACK'.

I've just went through him for it. He also tells me that lots of Rovers fans have commented liking the KEANOBACK bit - is there seriously any Rovers fans that would have this man back?!

A mate of mine who is Huddersfield town fan tweeted Venkys out and retweet a few Venkys out posts

Ignore that idiot Arsenal fanboy. He goes on to say that we want VenkysOut because they are "Indian" and "they did a fine job" you couldnt make it up

Just retweet it to a few Spurs fans and ask them to retweet Venky's out. If he has slagged off Rovers Fans imagine how much he will have slagged Spurs off. They wil hate him and be straight on our bandwagon.

Just a thought if Blackpool fans are prepared to arrange a joint owner protest with us. Stockport County have a stadium with a capacity of around £10,500 and now play in the second tier of the conference. I am sure they could do with a few extra bums on seats. Why not see if they have a home pre season friendly and arrange for some neutral supporters to attend. It should get some publicity, especially if the game ends up a sell out. Market the game as a support football, hate corruption event and take t from there.

One added bonus, Stockport hate Burnley and sing the famous chim chimeney song.

We need to repeat this initiative on a given day later this month but with plenty of notice.

No criticism of Kamy as it was an excellent idea and well supported but many of us were unaware until later on and many will still be unaware.

Is that in the browser or on a phone?

On the phone press the magnify glass at the top right.

On the web browser trends are half way down on the left.

I wonder if any of this is reaching Pune towers. If it is do they care. Do they know our manager has resigned and they need to pick a new one. Do they care. Just got to keep at it I suppose. Ps I do like the fact anyt propaganda or trivial nonsense Venky fc post the replies are all #venkysout.

Archived