BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Balaji Rao

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im currently talking to someone who knows the Rao family very well,he had the following comments to make....

Balaji Rao Venky's is the culprit. His sister and brother venkatesh are innocent and nice people.

They have solid money back up thats why they will never sellup the club. Balaji is a womaniser his wife left him because of this and he is having an affair with many models and an indian actress moon moon sen. His terror in Pune is so much no-one can go against him as he being having contacts with the mafia.

He will make contacts with the people in power in there and ruin more until you stoop him. He will host as dinner for the queen and as you see in movies. Call Paris Hilton or kim kardashian for his big acquantainces as his assets are more than 60 billion will never sell up and will eat up small people like you and me.

He will spoil the legacy of jack walker totally I guarantee you I have known him since very long, he also knows me he's a failure in studies and is a party animal. He does not know @#/? about football or any business he just knows to rule . Kim Jong Hyun in making.

He lives in khadakwasla. Secured by at least 500 guards.

I have been talking to this guy for a few weeks and he makes a lot of refrences to Amit? Who perhaps the Pune 9 met?

He also discusses things like human trafficking and a number of other allegations.

He has given me a number of numbers which I have had checked out which are legit.

I will try and keep you posted on any other developments

Well if first impressions are anything to go by I think we'd have all been running for the hills. Just why oh why did the trust thrust us into the hands of this Indian godfather of bling and bad haircuts. I bet he put cash directly into the back pockets of a lot involved in the takeover. Scum the lot of them no wonder no one speaks up they've all been paid silence money.

60 billion in assets ? I'm not buying that certainly not in £'s or $'s, no doubt he has pals in low and high places with that kind of cash though. Strange how he allegedly uses land to borrow against to run Rovers then, never been a doubt in my mind something stinks really rotten at the heart of all this.

Well if first impressions are anything to go by I think we'd have all been running for the hills. Just why oh why did the trust thrust us into the hands of this Indian godfather of bling and bad haircuts. I bet he put cash directly into the back pockets of a lot involved in the takeover. Scum the lot of them no wonder no one speaks up they've all been paid silence money.

60 billion in assets ? I'm not buying that certainly not in £'s or $'s, no doubt he has pals in low and high places with that kind of cash though. Strange how he allegedly uses land to borrow against to run Rovers then, never been a doubt in my mind something stinks really rotten at the heart of all this.

Glens posts just made me think more along the lines that we are a sodding trinket for a show off millionaire. Manufactured by people who knew the game.

• Backroom

Cheers Glen, I don't think I've ever met Amit but seen him in plenty of photos he used to be part of the entourage when they came to ewood, short bloke with a pony tail I think.

We did chat to a bloke who spoke some sense and seemed close to Balaja may or may not have been Mr Pasha I couldn't confirm that though.

Im currently talking to someone who knows the Rao family very well,he had the following comments to make....

Balaji Rao Venky's is the culprit. His sister and brother venkatesh are innocent and nice people.

They have solid money back up thats why they will never sellup the club. Balaji is a womaniser his wife left him because of this and he is having an affair with many models and an indian actress moon moon sen. His terror in Pune is so much no-one can go against him as he being having contacts with the mafia.

He will make contacts with the people in power in there and ruin more until you stoop him. He will host as dinner for the queen and as you see in movies. Call Paris Hilton or kim kardashian for his big acquantainces as his assets are more than 60 billion will never sell up and will eat up small people like you and me.

He will spoil the legacy of jack walker totally I guarantee you I have known him since very long, he also knows me he's a failure in studies and is a party animal. He does not know @#/? about football or any business he just knows to rule . Kim Jong Hyun in making.

He lives in khadakwasla. Secured by at least 500 guards.

I have been talking to this guy for a few weeks and he makes a lot of refrences to Amit? Who perhaps the Pune 9 met?

He also discusses things like human trafficking and a number of other allegations.

He has given me a number of numbers which I have had checked out which are legit.

I will try and keep you posted on any other developments

Presumably, the person you are speaking too isn't English and you've reproduced word for word something he's sent you.

If everyone is allegedly so terrified of Balaji, did this person give you permission to print the comments on here in full, particularly the throwaway references to other alleged serious wrongdoing?

Yes, let's get stuck into Glen!

Keep posting Glen please, I'm very Interested in what you're discovering.

If there is any truth whatsoever in what Glen posted I was rather more concerned for the wellbeing of the source.

If he instructed Glen to post what appeared above, no problem at all.

If there is any truth whatsoever in what Glen posted I was rather more concerned for the wellbeing of the source.

If he instructed Glen to post what appeared above, no problem at all.

Too late, Barry's sent for the iron bar

Take what the guy says with a pinch of salt. When I was in India I found most stories they told to be extremely exaggerated. Like how a local gangster is planting iron in the ground and now has the Indian government on it's knees as he can create earthquakes as and when he pleases using the iron plates.

Or how a local gang is calling people's mobiles using a virus which kills you as soon as you answer.

Even local papers will sometimes publish such rubbish.

60 billion and 500 guards?! That comments enough to tell you this guy is massively exaggerating.

I wish someone would attach the electric shock treatment to Balaji's knackers and then turn up the power.

Even better he could be attached to the output of Heysham A & B power stations.......watch that man dance dance dance.

I like this Idea....... Great balls of fire!!

Archived