BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Backroom

Did you ever watch him?

Not a great barely a good player but at our level could do a job, got in behind the defence often and bagged a couple of goals, decent option late in games for super cheap you would think.

Watched him in person two times (one as a sub), and a couple of times on TV. He was useless. I had the pleasure of watching him start against Ipswich and he ran around like a headless chicken the entire time he was on the pitch, having zero impact on the game. Much like Koita, he's no big miss.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Never a starter but still think a handy option as a sub, we need someone with a bit of pace, he's not too hard to replace but right now we haven't done that

Never a starter but still think a handy option as a sub, we need someone with a bit of pace, he's not too hard to replace but right now we haven't done that

Tom

players like him are ten a penny. We might not have a 3rd striker yet but I expect we will and reading between the lines he is going for young , quick , PL loans. I for one would rather see that than the dismal prospect of turning up again to see somebody we know for certain isn't up to it.

At least a shake of the bag and some new talent to have a look at is vaguely positive.

Cheston says a lot of things.

Heard the Cheston interview on radio lancs -Jesus what a moron he sounded. He is the main man at our Club -how far have we fallen and what actually is below rock bottom???

Heard the Cheston interview on radio lancs -Jesus what a moron he sounded. He is the main man at our Club -how far have we fallen and what actually is below rock bottom???

I doubt he's the main man by a long chalk he's just the latest stooge that somewhere along the line will probably turn into another fall guy deflecting attention from the real assholes in all this.

Cheston has said Some money will be spent.

Graham and Gomez was on 35k a week on Sunderland so we would have to pay most of it or at least over half of it. Plus loan fees. We made 7 signings in January we signed. So dont forget all of the cost of signing players like Agent fees, player signing on fees, wages and bonuses.

Do you bother reading anything I post?

I comprehensively set out it was a fallacy for the Rhodes money to have been fully or even half spent in January. But you ignore any post that is reasoned and bursts your pro Rovers bubble.

Chesterton also said we wanted a manager with a record of success, would work in the current structure and promotes youth players. (I also showed this before but you ignore any post that contradicts what you say with evidence.) I'd suggest Chesterton isn't above telling a porky or two.

Also what about Jones, Samba, Rhodes to name but three with NO credible amount spent on bringing in replacements? Why do Venkys deserve the benefit of the doubt???

Aaargh I've bitten again.

Do you bother reading anything I post?

I comprehensively set out it was a fallacy for the Rhodes money to have been fully or even half spent in January. But you ignore any post that is reasoned and bursts your pro Rovers bubble.

Chesterton also said we wanted a manager with a record of success, would work in the current structure and promotes youth players. (I also showed this before but you ignore any post that contradicts what you say with evidence.) I'd suggest Chesterton isn't above telling a porky or two.

Also what about Jones, Samba, Rhodes to name but three with NO credible amount spent

Didnt we buy Dann to replace Jones?

Agree on Samba but Graham has replaced Rhodes.

Coyle has said he will play Young players. Good enough old enough.

I outlined where some of the Rhodes money might have gone. Let me just say this again SOME of the Rhodes Money

I outlined where some of the Rhodes money might have gone. Let me just say this again SOME of the Rhodes Money

Why do you conveniently ignore the 1 million quid + wages for Ollsson. That would have pretty much covered all the dealings in January. The Rhodes money was trousered, simple as that.

Didnt we buy Dann to replace Jones?

Agree on Samba but Graham has replaced Rhodes.

Coyle has said he will play Young players. Good enough old enough.

Point is, the kids aren't good enough. Some may be eventually but forcing them into the first team before they are ready physically and mentally does damage to their confidence and their bodies. We cannot rely on our kids to get us out of the hole Venky's have dug

So where is the rest of it? Do you believe it will be spent on incoming transfer fees?

Chaddy this tweet from you regarding morrisson at cardiff....

You really think rovers will spend 4mill on a player?

@simonmick1 @reluctantnicko @whittle16 I would spend 4 mil on him. Jack Hobbs would be another option. Baker from Villa.

I was asked who I expected. I gave him some centre backs who I think would be good enough.

The person who I was talking told me that Cardiff paid 4 mil for him. According to Transfermarkt Morrison 2.55 mil..

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/marktwerte/wettbewerb/GB2/plus//galerie/0?pos=&detailpos=3&altersklasse=alle

On whether we spend 4 mil on a replacement thats a question for Coyle not me.

All Ive done is suggest some possible replacement Hanley for cash

I was asked who I expected. I gave him some centre backs who I think would be good enough.

The person who I was talking told me that Cardiff paid 4 mil for him. According to Transfermarkt Morrison 2.55 mil..

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/marktwerte/wettbewerb/GB2/plus//galerie/0?pos=&detailpos=3&altersklasse=alle

On whether we spend 4 mil on a replacement thats a question for Coyle not me.

All Ive done is suggest some possible replacement Hanley for cash

So you are speculating like you accused Jal of doing?

Point is, the kids aren't good enough. Some may be eventually but forcing them into the first team before they are ready physically and mentally does damage to their confidence and their bodies. We cannot rely on our kids to get us out of the hole Venky's have dug

Totally agree gumboots !

The Chelsea semi final highlighted the gulf in class just at junior level and now we are expecting them to compete in the championship when the dreadful Owen Coyle has also added two untried kids to the ranks.

This lot have no respect for Blackburn Rovers football club and its supporters.

Get your money back season ticket holders !

Think big.

Lol. You gullible sods.

What do you reckon Cheston and Co. told Lambert when he arrived and when he sold JR.

Woah...I didn't say I believed Cheston. I said that's what he'd said. I was bringing it to the table whilst it was being discussed...

Totally agree gumboots !

The Chelsea semi final highlighted the gulf in class just at junior level and now we are expecting them to compete in the championship when the dreadful Owen Coyle has also added two untried kids to the ranks.

This lot have no respect for Blackburn Rovers football club and its supporters.

Get your money back season ticket holders !

Well they ain't going to buy players but they'll need the next crop to sell in a couple of years so it's time to fast track.

I don't think it'll matter what league position we are in or even which league.

Well they ain't going to buy players but they'll need the next crop to sell in a couple of years so it's time to fast track.

Yep!

Key players in place i.e the agency manager who sings the praises of the struggling player, who's supported by the agency influenced reporter both local and national both adding their biased opinions for mass public consumption to aid the sale of a player.

Easy money .....the football industry!

So you Blackeeburney fans just don't spoil the model as it's frowned upon when there's millions to be made here !

Chaddy out !

Archived