BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't and haven't blamed any player for wanting to leave under the Venkys. Amazed that Graham and Stokes signed. Maybe their options were limited.

To be fair one thing Coyle has got in his locker is that he is an ultimate PR machine ala Kean.

They speak fluently in BS. Coyle is more charming with it though as witnessed by having a son and daughter and a marriage.

Nothing against Coyle personally I have to admit. He's not wanted or was never as a manager good enough for us but I will back him for a reasonable length of time =, this campaign isn't Coyle related one bit but Venkys/Agents.

Come on Chaddy, Rovers have absolutely no intention of keeping Marshall or Duffy hence no offer until the players mentioned it. The offer will undoubtedly be derisory enough to make it impossible to accept and now the club can paint the players as the villains in the piece while pocketing the cash.

I hope both are sold ASAP to be honest, just to light the fire under the supporters even more...

It's the Club spinning the lies again. They want supporters to blame the players for leaving. The corrupt owners have probably already sold them

Just say I dont want to comment Paul until ive seen the club offer.

Is the penny ever going to drop with you? Fulham reportedly looking at BM. His mates there and playing well, probably telling him how great it is in London with loads of cash and a shot at promotion. Meh?

Is the penny ever going to drop with you? Fulham reportedly looking at BM. His mates there and playing well, probably telling him how great it is in London with loads of cash and a shot at promotion. Meh?

Media Reports are saying Jokanovic is annoyed at the lack of Fulham transfer business so far.

• Backroom

It's been discussed on here that Marshall allegedly suffers from depression previously. Sounded a little crazy at the time but explains his form...

Well, that and being taken out of the only position he's ever been consistently decent in and instead put back into a role he's previously failed in.

Well, that and being taken out of the only position he's ever been consistently decent in and instead put back into a role he's previously failed in.

Which sounds much more realistic.

All that hard work Bowyer put it bringing decent Championship players in on the cheap is being undone far too quickly.

Yes, and a team of Baptiste, Hanley, Duffy, Olsson, Marshall, Evans, Cairney, Conway, Rhodes and Gestede seems a million miles away from where we are now. We had Spurr, Spearing and King on the bench!

Archived