BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last 24hrs has given a new perspective to follow Rovers. Duffy is just a drop in sea.

Agree. Im not even interested who gets signed, if we make any signings or if we no longer signing anybody. All these revalations, documents of corrupt idiots has now made me lose it completely.

If Duffy and whoever wants to leave, then so be it they can go. Im not bothered for how much either. In fact, i would rather let Duffy or any player go for free, just so that Venkys doesnt get their slimy hands on that money

As backwards as it sounds, a credible signing now, even on loan, might be the worst thing happen. There is a real sense that fans are finally uniting. Some will still be on look out for signs of normality though.

It does feel as though money is no longer available.

• Backroom

Tallest dwarf competition. We've just sold our only good one.

Indeed, and it's not like Hanley was great, as Newcastle are finding out. As I've said before, it was no coincidence Grant started looking good once our better players had already been shown the door.

The fact we've been mourning the likes of Marcus Olsson and Hanley leaving just proves how low the bar has been set, and how horrific transfer policy has been over the past season and a half. We really are up the proverbial creek without our paddles.

We're not staying up whether we keep Duffy or not. We're way short in every area (including the managers' dugout!) and have no intention of adding any quality.

May as well sell Duffy and unite the fans even more in getting rid of the scumbags in charge.

Oh well, if Duffy goes, then oh well again.

Oh well, if Duffy goes, then oh well again.

I doubt if the Venky's are familiar with the phrase Oh well, especially when used in connection with Peter Green,

Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me too,

Read and weep Balaji boy, your time is gonna come

i honestly couldn't give a @#/? as to whether we now make a signing or not. In fact, the way i feel right now, and some of the @#/? thats going to come out of my mouth soon will most probably get me banned and in the sin bin with Abbey. Im trying to find a Venkys email address thats genuinely linked to any of the loons, so i can just type a swear word in Hindi for the entire email.

Coyle now saying he wants some more players because those on the pitch are 'in their comfort zone'. I think that it's interesting to see Coyle describe the players like that. Coyle's management style relies on the team buying in to his motivation and embracing his all positive approach. For him to speak like that after just 2 games shows he knows that the pressure is already on his shoulders and that the abject and disgraceful performances already witnessed this season suggest several of those players in the team simply aren't playing for him.

I expect that Marshall and Duffy will now be sold on the basis that they 'aren't playing for the shirt so better get rid'. Therefore the people running this club get what they have been hoping for all summer, a few million quid for the last remaining assets, whilst dressing it up as needing to rid the squad of a couple of bad eggs.

Of course the reason that Duffy and Marshall perhaps aren't putting in 100% for this club is because of the disgusting way they have been treated in terms of their contract renewals and the joke of a manager that is trying to tell them how to play.

i honestly couldn't give a @#/? as to whether we now make a signing or not. In fact, the way i feel right now, and some of the @#/? thats going to come out of my mouth soon will most probably get me banned and in the sin bin with Abbey. Im trying to find a Venkys email address thats genuinely linked to any of the loons, so i can just type a swear word in Hindi for the entire email.

Is Abbey banned? How long? Noticed he made a contribution on the Michel Salgado Twitter thread.

Doesn't seem right that all this stuff about Venkys has come out now and Abbey is missing!

Coyle now saying he wants some more players because those on the pitch are 'in their comfort zone'. I think that it's interesting to see Coyle describe the players like that. Coyle's management style relies on the team buying in to his motivation and embracing his all positive approach. For him to speak like that after just 2 games shows he knows that the pressure is already on his shoulders and that the abject and disgraceful performances already witnessed this season suggest several of those players in the team simply aren't playing for him.

I expect that Marshall and Duffy will now be sold on the basis that they 'aren't playing for the shirt so better get rid'. Therefore the people running this club get what they have been hoping for all summer, a few million quid for the last remaining assets, whilst dressing it up as needing to rid the squad of a couple of bad eggs.

Of course the reason that Duffy and Marshall perhaps aren't putting in 100% for this club is because of the disgusting way they have been treated in terms of their contract renewals and the joke of a manager that is trying to tell them how to play.

Even Coyle will realise soon enough that the Venky's are going to stuff any reputation that he thinks he has left.

you know for him to say they are in a comfort zone, shows how poor the quality of the squad is. In fact, shows how thin the squad is, because you will more than likely find players who will know their position is safe, because there are no other players to take over aka He who shall not be named at RB :D

Is Abbey banned? How long? Noticed he made a contribution on the Michel Salgado Twitter thread.

Doesn't seem right that all this stuff about Venkys has come out now and Abbey is missing!

im pretty sure he is banned, or at least thats what he told me a week ago on twitter. If he is back, then cool, but think somebody mentioned he is on holiday in Pune

• Moderation Lead

On a 30 day one as far as I can tell, along with DGS, don't think it's long before they expire.

Coyle now saying he wants some more players because those on the pitch are 'in their comfort zone'.

I expect that Marshall and Duffy will now be sold on the basis that they 'aren't playing for the shirt so better get rid'.

Not a difficult one to work out JH, but we both could be looking far to much into Coyles comments because usually the owners don't need a reason to sell players they just sell them.

I'd be astounded if either Marshall or Duffy wanted to stay here, the clubs heading one way, contracts are about 12 months to late, its all just another PR exercise to try and minimize the impact, Colyes forte.

Its insulting.

Comfort zone after 2 league games eh ? Isn't it the managers job to have them out of such zones ? He's the one throwing the same players into non natural positions after all.

On Duffy it's the same as Hanley a decent manager given 2 million out of a combined outgoing of say 8 mill for the pair would easily replace them.

• Backroom

Comfort Zone? Don't make me laugh. They look anything but comfortable. @#/? off, disillusioned, confused, drained of confidence... sure, all of those things. But no, Owen, it's nothing to do with them being in their comfort zone. A fair few of them are just terrible players, and the rest either don't want to be here or don't want to work under you. Simple as that.

Did you not hear that distant explosion...that`ll be Abby blowing his top when he read the new info that has been exposed :lol:

Comfort zone after 2 league games eh ? Isn't it the managers job to have them out of such zones ? He's the one throwing the same players into non natural positions after all.

Comfort Zone? We are firmly and grimly stuck in the automatic relegation spot, with players who are neither comfortable nor in the zone. Christ on a bike, if the eejit manager can go public with a statement like that, about players he has had practically the entire close season to get motivated, then we can see first hand what a pile of sithe the playing and coaching staff is.

I'm of the opinion that wee Coylee is in on the plan to hold Rovers fans' heads under water, to make us show respect for the faceless buffoons who infest our club.

Sadly for them, there's only one thing I plan on showing the Loons and their cronies,and that is....st-patricks-day-in-birmingham-2007-with-

Archived