BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not been mentioned anywhere but surely a new keeper is a must. I know the team has issues all over the park but whilst good organisation and bodies can improve the defence/midfield a keeper's performance is very much dependant on their quality. Unfortunately ours is crap - the worst I've ever seen (along with Fettis). We ain't going to pick up many points but I'd suggest Steele costs us another 5-10 points per season.

Posted on twitter Abdoul BA

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Mercato-blackburn-vise-le-defenseur-de-lens-abdoul-ba/716432

Google translate translation :)

Mercato : Blackburn defender aims Lens Abdoul Ba
Trained at RC Lens , where he is under contract until June 2017, Abdoul Ba strongly interested Blackburn Rovers . Indeed, the Championship club made ​​an offer for the athletic defender ( It measures 2 meters) . To recall, the native of Dakar , who grew up in Sarcelles (95) , played 19 games last season with the club northerner . This axial 22 years also has 14 selections to the counter with Mauritania.

Not been mentioned anywhere but surely a new keeper is a must. I know the team has issues all over the park but whilst good organisation and bodies can improve the defence/midfield a keeper's performance is very much dependant on their quality. Unfortunately ours is crap - the worst I've ever seen (along with Fettis). We ain't going to pick up many points but I'd suggest Steele costs us another 5-10 points per season.

Strong words there by mentioning Fettis!

Ben Hamer or Mark Bunn anyone?

Names are meaningless Chaddy.

I think the point is we are simply goosed as our club is in tatters from top to bottom. A new goalkeeper is not even applying sticking plaster.

Our club needs a tsunami of change from top to bottom and until the feckless, those only motivated by self interest and the idle are binned, we will continue to regress at one almighty rate of knots.

I think it is time for the club's fans to turn en masse on the ownership in a way never seen in football before. Unless this happens, I feel our club will be dead within a very short period of time.

I think the point is we are simply goosed as our club is in tatters from top to bottom. A new goalkeeper is not even applying sticking plaster.

Our club needs a tsunami of change from top to bottom and until the feckless, those only motivated by self interest and the idle are binned, we will continue to regress at one almighty rate of knots.

I think it is time for the club's fans to turn en masse on the ownership in a way never seen in football before. Unless this happens, I feel our club will be dead within a very short period of time.

Its not going to happen merce

But the owners are never here and probably wont attend any home games so how do we affect them in Mercerman? Media wont touch them in india.

Posted on twitter Abdoul BA

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Mercato-blackburn-vise-le-defenseur-de-lens-abdoul-ba/716432

Google translate translation :)

Mercato : Blackburn defender aims Lens Abdoul Ba

Trained at RC Lens , where he is under contract until June 2017, Abdoul Ba strongly interested Blackburn Rovers . Indeed, the Championship club made ​​an offer for the athletic defender ( It measures 2 meters) . To recall, the native of Dakar , who grew up in Sarcelles (95) , played 19 games last season with the club northerner . This axial 22 years also has 14 selections to the counter with Mauritania.

I expect us to be linked with 'buying' a whole host of players in the next week or so in an effort to window dress again when the PR mob get to work trying to head off the rebellion.

We'll buy no one and if we do I'd like to see the receipts !

oh well.

dream for a minute. haha

Mark Bunn is dreadful, why does everyone suggest him just because he used to play (well sit on our bench) before.

That's all you ever do. he dreadful but very rarely suggest names.

He should have been our number 1 keeper when we got relegated. He has great debut at Anfield and again at Old Trafford.

That's all you ever do. he dreadful but very rarely suggest names.

What's the point in suggesting names though?

If the club aren't even looking at them, or if they involve a fee, then it just adds to the frustration.

Buying a few new deckchairs for the Titanic won't stop her from sinking.

Coyle needs to go quickly, then the loons need to make one of their rare good decisions in appointing his replacement.

The only good decision Venkys could ever make is to leave.

Buying a few new deckchairs for the Titanic won't stop her from sinking.

Coyle needs to go quickly, then the loons need to make one of their rare good decisions in appointing his replacement.

After what I heard last night, read this morning, and I've been told this afternoon it won't matter. They are just running the club into the ground now.

After what I heard last night, read this morning, and I've been told this afternoon it won't matter. They are just running the club into the ground now.

What have you heard and read?

Archived