BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Has Your Opinion Changed On Coyle?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go again, deciding who is a Rovers supporter and who isn't.

You can enjoy the victory without agreeing about the level of performance.

Not like you to be so unreasonable eh?

Not at all, I just thought that supporters of the Rovers, no matter where they are in the world, would have enjoyed the fact that the Rovers had an impressive win.

It was a great game. An excellent afternoon's football with the Rovers playing some really attractive stuff. The atmosphere was great, the football entertaining and the result was what we wanted and needed. Far from bunkum Gav, the perfect Saturday afternoon!

Christ Almighty! Where have you been for the last 25 years man?

Have you got selective memory loss? :brfc:

Not at all, I just thought that supporters of the Rovers, no matter where they are in the world, would have enjoyed the fact that the Rovers had an impressive win.

'Supporters of Rovers' might think that building protest momentum is the best way to support Rovers..

'Supporters of Rovers' may not have gone to the game at all because they believe not giving Venkys any more cash is the best way to support Rovers.

'Supporters of Rovers' particularly ones staying away (under duress) may feel that they are being undermined by people who just like to watch a bit of football.

We all want Rovers to be successful but firstly we all want to feel that we are part of the club. Otherwise it's just another team. One win every 8 games isn't going to help 'supporters of Rovers' one bit.

'Supporters of Rovers' might think that building protest momentum is the best way to support Rovers..

'Supporters of Rovers' may not have gone to the game at all because they believe not giving Venkys any more cash is the best way to support Rovers.

'Supporters of Rovers' particularly ones staying away (under duress) may feel that they are being undermined by people who just like to watch a bit of football.

We all want Rovers to be successful but firstly we all want to feel that we are part of the club. Otherwise it's just another team. One win every 8 games isn't going to help 'supporters of Rovers' one bit.

'Supporters of Rovers' will act in the ways they feel is best in terms of supporting the club - we both agree on that. Some will protest and some won't depending on their views so there really isn't a problem. Everyone will be acting in the way they think is best for the club.

'Supporters of Rovers' will act in the ways they feel is best in terms of supporting the club - we both agree on that. Some will protest and some won't depending on their views so there really isn't a problem. Everyone will be acting in the way they think is best for the club.

How comforting and soothing that is.

Isn't that "lame-brained certain to flop1875 demonstration" the one organised by senior citizen Birdie?

Perhaps you might pay him some respect while you are at it?

You think a demonstration against Venkys should be abandoned ON THE GROUNDS THAT WE ARE WINNING?!!!!

What a superficial, vacuous person you must be. Are you incapable of seeing beyond 90 minutes? The fight to save Rovers is way bigger than any fixture.

By the way, I'm a senior citizen too, quite active and perfectly capable of defending myself on here. We can agree or disagree vigourously with Parson IRRESPECTIVE OF HIS AGE and I believe he would agree.

We can agree or disagree vigourously with Parson IRRESPECTIVE OF HIS AGE and I believe he would agree.

I do agree with that 47er. I may be in my mid-sixties, but, like yourself I will defend my viewpoint no matter what. It won't surprise you that I agree with the sentiments behind the post by Meadows. The decision to join the protests or not is an individual one and everyone is free to make that decision and shouldn't be criticised for whichever stance they take. I have explained fully in the past why I won't join in the protests and will continue to support the team. If there was an action that I felt would impact on the owners, that might be a different matter, but me walking on 18 minutes from the start and leaving 75 minutes into the game will have little impact on owners in India, particularly if they own the club for reasons which some have alluded to.

I totally agree with Meadows that Saturday was one of the most entertaining games seen at Ewood in a long time. I thought the atmosphere reflected that and, like Meadows and yourself 47er, we have seen games at Ewood with no more than 5,000 on when the atmosphere has been excellent. As Meadows pointed out, you can have 20,000 or 30,000 on and the place can be as quiet as a library.

Finally, I thought Saturday was the first time this season that the crowd got behind the team to that extent and we were rewarded with an excellent game of football and the right result. Of course one result doesn't mean we have turned a corner but what a joy it was to leave Ewood having been so thoroughly entertained.

Archived