BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Has Your Opinion Changed On Coyle?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which part of we are protesting outside because we are not giving venkys another penny is too hard for you ?

So why can't you behind the protest as a one off and put your personal feeling aside for the greater cause? I even offered to buy you a ticket, so the finance element is bull.

Unity isn't just a word Den, it's a state of feeling, emotion. Do I feel unified with those who won't return for a one off to show potential buyers what they could have?

Nope. Since that was part of Birdys idea, I don't understand the difference between people who refuse to do that and others who don't want to walk early or arrive late?

Same thing, different day here and that's probably why the fans wil never unite. It's all about the inability to accept others views.

JB lets be fair. There will be 8000 in the ground. Lets see how many are motivated to protest by doing the 1875.

On the other hand, boycotters protesting outside are protesting.

The ones to be educated are those inside who do nothing.

Any buyer worth anything will be able to figure it out...

25K stadium

Prem league winners

Full ground before these idiots took charge...

Jesus .. I will. Write. This. Slowly

We are protesting outside !!!!

But that's not the "protest". I thought people's issues recently and the new "if you don't join in with it you love Venkys" was because people didn't want to join the 1875?

Protesting outside is not joining in with the outlined action.

Andy - we look like a team on the wane in terms of support, if we fill it for a game it proves those people are still around and still care.

• Backroom

But that's not the "protest". I thought people's issues recently and the new "if you don't join in with it you love Venkys" was because people didn't want to join the 1875?

Protesting outside is not joining in with the outlined action.

Andy - we look like a team on the wane in terms of support, if we fill it for a game it proves those people are still around and still care.

No JB, the protest includes (but isn't limited to) 18/75. There are other options like chanting, whistling, inflatables, balls, paper planes, banners, waving white hankies, through to other (imo unsavoury) ones like pitch invasions, fireworks, streaking. Do whatever is comfortable as long as you SHOW you want #VenkysOut.

No JB, the protest includes (but isn't limited to) 18/75. There are other options like chanting, whistling, inflatables, balls, paper planes, banners, waving white hankies, through to other (imo unsavoury) ones like pitch invasions, fireworks, streaking. Do whatever is comfortable as long as you SHOW you want #VenkysOut.

Where is the line drawn, does it have to be in the stadium to be classed as "Show"?

Is signing petitions, posting here and retweeting on Twitter enough or is that still Venky loving?

Where is the line drawn, does it have to be in the stadium to be classed as "Show"?

Is signing petitions, posting here and retweeting on Twitter enough or is that still Venky loving?

None of the above....you need to be stood on one leg, two pencils up your nose, dressed just in yer undies at 2.05am on Dec 18th......stood next to the mast on winter hill......burning yer ST......with a Balaji mask on..........but you won't be accepted by the New World Order on here.......yer bloody superfan yer!

OMG.

There's more effort going into reasons for not protesting than just getting out of a seat 15 minutes before the end of the game.

It's like some folk are prepared to go out of their way to try to convince people not to protest.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Are we together or not?

OMG.

There's more effort going into reasons for not protesting than just getting out of a seat 15 minutes before the end of the game.

It's like some folk are prepared to go out of their way to try to convince people not to protest.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Are we together or not?

Maybe it's point of view - but the most divisive thing I have seen here is this idea that people still support the owners if they don't partake in one aspect of protest.

Maybe it's point of view - but the most divisive thing I have seen here is this idea that people still support the owners if they don't partake in one aspect of protest.

There's no better way of supporting them than handing over your money. At least, I can't think of one.

There's no better way of supporting them than handing over your money. At least, I can't think of one.

Hallelujah

There isn't one.

Don't you get that?

Maybe you need to read your own words slowly and think for a while.

If you do nothing then you must be happy with the owners....

There is a protest arranged for the Wolves game for those who attend.

If you attend and do nothing you are either

A. Uneducated on facts

B. An ostrich

C. Happy with the owners

Nobody can call out the boycotters.

They are the only ones protesting every match.

• Backroom

Do you see the point what I'm making though ABBEY? You see people not taking part as "supportive" of Venkys, whilst it's just as easy to see those who refuse to turn up doing the exact same thing, or incapable of showing unity with others! Madons video is a prime example, how many "boycotters" are yet to send a video, it should be well into the thousands!

We don't need to focus on telling Venkys we want them out. Attendance shows what people think of their reign. My opinion is we should aiming to show the world that this is a club that can't and won't be broken by a poor owner, dodgy agents, ignorant authorities and just pure apathy!

The message of "Venkys out" is the correct one but should be bigger - target authorities, league officials, MPs, social media. The action has got to be all inclusive of views. We aren't going to convince everyone that protests in the ground will work - I'll never be persuaded into thinking that disruption is anything but negative, and an excuse for the players and manager.

Seeing as though I've only received 22 videos, it would seem as though I'm missing around 10,000. :(

Because they feel that is the best course of action? It certainly doesn't seem like that to me - I don't need to go over my posts about the "putting money in Venkys pockets" being a fallacy.

The purchase of tickets being described as condoning the actions of the owners was the highlight of the summer! Do we have to go back down this route?

If the goal is to convince people to join the protest, describing their current actions as essentially legitimising the ownership is not the way to start.

Because they feel that is the best course of action? It certainly doesn't seem like that to me - I don't need to go over my posts about the "putting money in Venkys pockets" being a fallacy.

The purchase of tickets being described as condoning the actions of the owners was the highlight of the summer! Do we have to go back down this route?

If the goal is to convince people to join the protest, describing their current actions as essentially legitimising the ownership is not the way to start.

Giving money to a company is financially supporting that company.

What better way can you support a company?

Why would you want to argue that fact JB?

It's yours and everyone's choice to do what you want, but just accept that the best way to support the owners and what they're doing, is to turn up and give them your money. That applies to me, you and everybody.

Now you tell me how anyone can give them more backing than that?

If it was just a product of a business, would we be discussing it at such length?

Those of supposed ultras/Rovers Fans/apologists/Venky lovers or any other divisive basic school yard name calling might be asking; Why would you walk away from your club? At its most recent darkest hour of neglect?

Might be a lot more extreme than my point of view, but I'm not one of the many here who can't simply accept that other fans have their own personal stance.

I can firmly understand why many won't want to spend their cash but the original point (still in the wrong thread) was completely ignored - I can accept others might not chose a certain protest! Some seem incapable. Full stop, move on.

Maybe it's point of view - but the most divisive thing I have seen here is this idea that people still support the owners if they don't partake in one ANY aspect of protest.

No visible protest = Not bothered if Venkys stay or go.

There's no other way to see it.

Giving money to a company is financially supporting that company.

What better way can you support a company?

Why would you want to argue that fact JB?

It's yours and everyone's choice to do what you want, but just accept that the best way to support the owners and what they're doing, is to turn up and give them your money. That applies to me, you and everybody.

Now you tell me how anyone can give them more backing than that?

If that's the view held by the boycotters, then as a season ticket holder and supporter of the company (your words), I might as well not bother partaking in the 1875 initiative.

If that's the view held by the boycotters, then as a season ticket holder and supporter of the company (your words), I might as well not bother partaking in the 1875 initiative.

I said in the summer when I decided to renew that if I believed attendances could fall low enough to force the owners out I would boycott immediately but I didn't believe enough people would ever stay away to get to that level. I know that makes me part of the problem because if everyone took that view no-one would boycot.

However the relatively small numbers that I imagine will walk on 75 minutes will highlight just how impossible a mass boycott will ever be.

Archived