BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Has Your Opinion Changed On Coyle?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Has the 'swingometer'gone into over drive yet?

Don't think Chaddy's been on yet, but Rev's already said today's attacking performance was apparently better than when we beat Swansea and Stoke under Bowyer, so, yeah.

Don't think Chaddy's been on yet, but Rev's already said today's attacking performance was apparently better than when we beat Swansea and Stoke under Bowyer, so, yeah.

Rev is talking nonsense I'm afraid. We were never in control of today's match and it could just as easily have been 3-3 in injury time as 4-2.

Stoke and Swansea were PL quality. Rotherham are nothing of the sort and we squeezed past them. Just.

Yes, in isolation, a good result and an enjoyable game but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Much like with Bowyer, the odd win will allow Coyle more time and will reduce the anti-Venkys feeling temporarily, whilst bigger picture we continue downwards. Our best players (like last season) are loanees who offer no value nor any continuity. One of the players on Radio Rovers was even talking (already!) about Sam Gallagher returning to Southampton and pushing on. Whose side are these blokes on??

However, I fully expect the anti-protesters to be in fine voice this evening though - savour the moment boys. Hopefully this is the start of a word-eating, pride-swallowing promotion campaign... :rolleyes:

Rev is talking nonsense I'm afraid. We were never in control of today's match and it could just as easily have been 3-3 in injury time as 4-2.

Stoke and Swansea were PL quality. Rotherham are nothing of the sort and we squeezed past them. Just.

Yes, in isolation, a good result and an enjoyable game but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Much like with Bowyer, the odd win will allow Coyle more time and will reduce the anti-Venkys feeling temporarily, whilst bigger picture we continue downwards. Our best players (like last season) are loanees who offer no value nor any continuity. One of the players on Radio Rovers was even talking (already!) about Sam Gallagher returning to Southampton and pushing on. Whose side are these blokes on??

However, I fully expect the anti-protesters to be in fine voice this evening though - savour the moment boys. Hopefully this is the start of a word-eating, pride-swallowing promotion campaign... :rolleyes:

I would have thought every Rovers supporter would savour an excellent performance like today.

Has no one ever heard of betting syndicates ? Particularly Asian ones ? The world doesn't revolve around Ladbrokes.

Please explain how an Asian Betting Syndicate could make significant money on a next manager market, especially with regards to who loses the money?

I would have thought every Rovers supporter would savour an excellent performance like today.

An excellent performance?

Enjoy the win by all means but don't try to tell me it was an excellent performance Parson because that's just bunkum.

I'm not sure what you are insinuating but even humouring you, an isolated result against a poor side has little to do with a thread about general opinion of Coyle.

Personally I'd have thought every Rovers supporter would want Venkys out (enough to try to do something about it). But that's equally moot.

An excellent performance?

Enjoy the win by all means but don't try to tell me it was an excellent performance Parson because that's just bunkum.

It was a great game. An excellent afternoon's football with the Rovers playing some really attractive stuff. The atmosphere was great, the football entertaining and the result was what we wanted and needed. Far from bunkum Gav, the perfect Saturday afternoon!

It was a great game. An excellent afternoon's football with the Rovers playing some really attractive stuff. The atmosphere was great, the football entertaining and the result was what we wanted and needed. Far from bunkum Gav, the perfect Saturday afternoon!

All's well with the world.

• Backroom

All's well with the world.

Absolutely not but he's spot on with this one, pretty much a perfect footballing Saturday especially with Burnley and Preston getting thrashed.

Coyle - the blokes a fraud we just have to hope we get real owners who appoint a real manager soon

Absolutely not but he's spot on with this one, pretty much a perfect footballing Saturday especially with Burnley and Preston getting thrashed.

Coyle - the blokes a fraud we just have to hope we get real owners who appoint a real manager soon

That game was far from perfect.

If you'd have said the above first I'd have liked your post Parson.

Glad you enjoyed the game.

• Backroom

That game was far from perfect.

Of course it was but for where we are it's not likely to get any better so we may as well enjoy days like this when they come.

After 12 minutes I was half expecting a Peterborough style collapse so what came after was a nice surprise

Do bookies give out or publish info on what they won or lost on certain events?

i very much doubt it!! Bookies are a private entity and I not obliged to say owt!! If you'd lost a million quid on Coyle getting sacked again (for example) I reckon you'd keep pretty quiet!!

Agree excellent game but as for atmosphere.. There was none

Here you go again, deciding who is a Rovers supporter and who isn't.

You can enjoy the victory without agreeing about the level of performance.

Not like you to be so unreasonable eh?

Archived