BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any doubts he wouldn't score an own goal deliberately have just been answered there. Just got sent off deliberately, so why wouldn't he be capable of scoring an own goal deliberately. Thrown his toys out the pram and just displayed the most disgraceful performance of any player in the history of this club.

He wasn't blaming the fans in the article you only half quoted. I think it was Pedro who replied to you initially and said something similar. You never mentioned him. Funny that. Kiwi never mentioned Coyle.

Goading, like i said.

If Coyle mentions his Burnley connections tonight, and those connections as the reason he isn't liked, then he is using the Kean guide book on diversion and whataboutery.

Whatever.

If you think that's goading then, one, your are soft, and, two, it says more about you than me.

Can we get a strong spokesperson on to 606 on behalf of the site? Surely that would be better, say you're representing the biggest BRFC forum on the Internet and it's the views of the members? Preston or Kamy up for it?

I can't speak on it tonight because I have just got back to my hotel in London after a night on the pop.

However I will call 606 on Saturday. What time is it on?

I'm livid about him. Seriously, who does that on a yellow in the last seconds? Those own goals were disgraceful and unexplainable. Thousands and thousands of pounds a week - and he'll get the weekend off.

Stuff that Chaddy, give him a David Busst!!!

Seriously though, that level of toy throwing is unacceptable. I'm in a crap job in a warehouse, and if I deliberately undermined the task in this way and showed that sort of attitude I'd be in the job centre ASAP.

I would guess (and for the sake of those who run this site this is for comedic purposes) some big bets have hit the jackpot in Barnet and Brunei right now.

• Moderation Lead

You wonder if he deleted his Twitter knowing he was deliberately going to have such a stinker to get himself sold? What a bell end. I'm beyond angry with Rovers now. Everything that happens just leaves me in disbelief. Absolutely tragic, avoidable and painful.

Venky's, the @#/? out!

So in one match he's scored two own goals, been sent off and above all else, took off his armband marking the anniversary of Rovers' biggest supporter's death.

I never want to see the scumbag in the blue and white halves ever again

Archived