BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

Guys..........I know emotions are running high, but please let's back the man in charge. They need us..and boy do they need us now...

He'll turn it round given time, I mean, we can't go any lower.

Enjoy Saturday, unfortunately I can't go.....I'm a traitor and going down the road with a Cod fan. Had no choice, he's a high flyer over and into cleaning windows in a big way, he's pretty high up in his game.

Gav.......chill out you raving lunatic and stop harassing me by PM.

Good win for you lot tonight, didn't go to Bristol then :rock:

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys..........I know emotions are running high, but please let's back the man in charge. They need us..and boy do they need us now...

Enjoy Saturday, unfortunately I can't go.....I'm a traitor and going down the road with a Cod fan. Had no choice, he's a high flyer over and into cleaning windows in a big way, he's pretty high up in his game.

Welcome to the board, Jerome.

Or maybe it's another SEM/Venky's stooge.

If I was another club I wouldn't touch Duffy after what he's done. Absolute C**t move by him. We should just leave him to rot in the reserves and hopefully Dunny will join in a training session and break Duffys legs. #VenkysOut

I bet your pardon you plantpot......

You must be on drugs to come out with that twaddle. I'm in Chorley if you fancy a quick brew or chat you wet fart.

You're smart,

I'am in Chorley as well

This has to be the most cringeworthy and pathetic post for many a while on here.. Someone needs to administer a good head wobble to this eejit.

• Backroom

Even the club seem to be questioning the first:

On 14 Declan John took advantage of the space afforded to him by racing in on goal from the left flank. The wing-back fired past Jason Steele only to see the ball strike the foot of the post, but Duffy inexplicably side-footed home the rebound.

I bet your pardon you plantpot......

You must be on drugs to come out with that twaddle. I'm in Chorley if you fancy a quick brew or chat you wet fart.

I have genuine concerns for you.

Sorry, not falling for that one! Can't be coincidence that as Rovers fans are becoming more and more united in their opposition to Venky ownership these little spot fires are breaking out to try to destroy that unity.

It won't work, we know who the enemy is and we will never give up until they are gone.

Ha! Well done Mods!

Sorry, not falling for that one! Can't be coincidence that as Rovers fans are becoming more and more united in their opposition to Venky ownership these little spot fires are breaking out to try to destroy that unity.

It won't work, we know who the enemy is and we will never give up until they are gone.

He's a bolton fan, a banned bolton fan now by the looks of it.

Archived