BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Duffy definitely took his armband off, there are pictures of him in the second half on facebook.

Had it confirmed earlier. Everyone had the armband on after half time apart from Duffy.

Talk about ruining your reputation in one night. He should never be allowed near Ewood again.

Talk about ruining your reputation in one night. He should never be allowed near Ewood again.

I can't imagine it was by mistake, someone must have pointed it out. And what's Coyle doing allowing him to stay on the pitch after two own goals and then emerging without the armband.

I remember thinking it couldn't get worse, it's worse!

Apologies for the caps lock but........

WE ARE NOT SOME RAT CATCHING DALITS YOU CAN ABUSE. WE ARE EFFING BLACKBURN ROVERS. OUR CLUB HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN YOUR PUNY FAMILY, WE HAVE SEEN TWO WORLD WARS, THE ADVENT OF MODERN MUSIC, THE LANGUAGE THAT PEOPLE IN YOUR COUNTRY USE TO PULL RANK OVER EVERYONE ELSE CULTURALLY. WE WERE THE AMONGST THE FIRST THE RECORD DAILY LIFE ON SCREEN, WE HAVE A SUPER BIKE CHAMPION AND JIM BOWEN. YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT A DEFUNCT IPL FRANCHISE, A 3RD RATE BERNARD MATHEWS/KFC RIP OFF AND A CITY FULL OF POLLUTION AND BEGGARS. SO EFF OFF VENKYS, YOUR DADDY'S EMPIRE, WHICH YOU ARE DESTROYING DOES NOT MAKE YOU SUPERIOR TO BLACKBURN.

Apologies for the caps lock but........

WE ARE NOT SOME RAT CATCHING DALITS YOU CAN ABUSE. WE ARE EFFING BLACKBURN ROVERS. OUR CLUB HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN YOUR PUNY FAMILY, WE HAVE SEEN TWO WORLD WARS, THE ADVENT OF MODERN MUSIC, THE LANGUAGE THAT PEOPLE IN YOUR COUNTRY USE TO PULL RANK OVER EVERYONE ELSE CULTURALLY. WE WERE THE AMONGST THE FIRST THE RECORD DAILY LIFE ON SCREEN, WE HAVE A SUPER BIKE CHAMPION AND JIM BOWEN. YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT A DEFUNCT IPL FRANCHISE, A 3RD RATE BERNARD MATHEWS/KFC RIP OFF AND A CITY FULL OF POLLUTION AND BEGGARS. SO EFF OFF VENKYS, YOUR DADDY'S EMPIRE, WHICH YOU ARE DESTROYING DOES NOT MAKE YOU SUPERIOR TO BLACKBURN.

Message board gold, can I use it ?

Can't wait to hear Coyle wax lyrical about the comeback and resilience of the lads.

I've had poos that put up more of a fight. Get those prats down to Parcelforce in Coventry for about £7.80 p/h on a 5.30pm-3.30am shift. Every Royal Mail parcel delivered in the country goes through there, so you can imagine how manic it is.

Guys..........I know emotions are running high, but please let's back the man in charge. They need us..and boy do they need us now...

He'll turn it round given time, I mean, we can't go any lower.

Enjoy Saturday, unfortunately I can't go.....I'm a traitor and going down the road with a Cod fan. Had no choice, he's a high flyer over and into cleaning windows in a big way, he's pretty high up in his game.

Gav.......chill out you raving lunatic and stop harassing me by PM.

Scoring 2 own goals, having your dad slag off the fans, and then not wearing an armband in memory of Jack just so you can get a transfer.

What an odious individual.

Hopefully #ShaneDuffyIsDisrespectfulScum finds itself on to twitter. Entirely justified, especially if the armband thing is correct.

Guys..........I know emotions are running high, but please let's back the man in charge. They need us..and boy do they need us now...

Enjoy Saturday, unfortunately I can't go.....I'm a traitor and going down the road with a Cod fan. Had no choice, he's a high flyer over and into cleaning windows in a big way, he's pretty high up in his game.

Cocaine

Which one ?

By the sounds and looks of things the doughnuts and table tennis tournies aren't having the desired effect for Owen with the lads.

Oh I think they are

I'll give you a cod and a good idea what to do with it you blithering fool.

Archived