BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm livid about him. Seriously, who does that on a yellow in the last seconds? Those own goals were disgraceful and unexplainable. Thousands and thousands of pounds a week - and he'll get the weekend off.

Is there anyone in the dressing room who will plant the fecker?

Can the FA fine/suspend Duffy for bringing the game into disrepute? He needs it, we're still paying his wages.

I hope he never kicks a ball for us again, I'd rather a young lad was given a chance who at least wants to try his hardest. We couldn't be any worse off in terms of results.

I can't speak on it tonight because I have just got back to my hotel in London after a night on the pop.

However I will call 606 on Saturday. What time is it on?

Lol, the clue is in the title ;)

Sav is talking about Saturday by the sounds of things. I'm also in London tonight just about to grab a beer in the hotel bar after a long day.

So in one match he's scored two own goals, been sent off and above all else, took off his armband marking the anniversary of Rovers' biggest supporter's death.

I never want to see the scumbag in the blue and white halves ever again

What was that about the armband? I have been out and only just seen the score.

Archived