BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

I can't believe I have forked out money to go to this

2 0 Cardiff

Enjoy. Some of our players may pull their fingers out and play for a transfer away from Ewood Park (or should that be Agents Park).

If anyone is going on coaches please print out and distribute to fellow travellers the K**n contract and the lawyers letter from the V's to Kentaro lawyers.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least hand out some of the documents by the away fans turnstiles :-)

Good shout! I'll probably end up relenting and going anyway. Glutton for punishment springs to mind after 11 hours of trains for the Wigan debacle.

Not a lucky ground for us, indeed Ninian Park wasn't much better, but it seems it will be a clash of two pretty poor teams. Hoping that I see us get our first point of the season as I would be happy to come back with a point from this.

We played arguably one of the weaker sides in the league Saturday and look what I happened

I dont care how bad Marshall and Duffy get, Lowe and Akpan are a million times worse.

Marshall and Duffy attitude was awful on Saturday. They need to show why we should offer them new contracts because they look like I cant be bother to be here on Saturday.

I think after setting up the club horribly ineffectually for the two Saturday games, and setting us up to win at Mansfield, Coyle will set us up to give it a good go at Cardiff.

Even so our squad and first team is still too weak and we will lose 2-1 at Cardiff but there won't be the moans about organisation and effort rightly levelled after the Norwich and Wigan debacles.

• Backroom

Adam Henley out for 3-4 weeks with hamstring injury. Stephen Hendrie and Craig Conway now considered fit enough to start tomorrow. #rovers

So he only subbed him cause he was injured it seems

Steele

Lowe Duffy Greer Hendrie

Conway Akpan Byrne Marshall

Stokes Graham

Ben Marshall is a winger not a No.10, and for me fairs better on the left wing where he is able to cut inside or go outside.

Akpan just because Lenihan has been anonymous, Byrne shows glimpses of quality, and they both started in the win at Mansfield (desperate times)

Draw would be amazing but fearing the worst again.

Archived