BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK cheers

I thought in meant something else but the final word is the same ^_^ .......... actually its a slightly more polite way of saying the same thing and clever to include his garments of habit.

It was how he was known in Wigan, still is probably :rover:

All these injuries remind me of when Souness was in charge. A lot of it came down to the training. It makes me wonder why top flight clubs have bothered lending their players, to Coyle.

On the note of the game- we're getting hammered tonight. Coyle- with his ancient tactics, which everyone worked out half through his tenure at Bolton- doesn't have a clue how to set out a team.

I'm so glad I didn't buy a season ticket right now. I came very close on the night of the deadline. Thankfully I didn't.

Yes Radio Lancashire cannot broadcast league games over the internet due to contractual reasons ;)

Unless you have a relative in blackburn with a dab and a 250 mile rca cable you are buggered in London :D

or skype

Hi Mate would you mind putting the radio on near the computer, now bugger off for 90 minutes :)

Archived