BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shane Duffy - 3 own goals in 2 matches. What a truly awful player

Lewis , its 3 own goals in the space of about 35 playing minutes!!! Is this some kind of world record?? Please god , lets all hope Balaji got £20 grand on at 10,000/1 and can now clear the debts and eff off

Lewis , its 3 own goals in the space of about 35 playing minutes!!! Is this some kind of world record?? Please god , lets all hope Balaji got £20 grand on at 10,000/1 and can now clear the debts and eff off

I am staying in Swansea tonite and could have gone but bit like most of our team , i couldn't be arsed

I respect the decision of those who choose to go but seriously... What are you supporting here? A bunch of overpaid cretins who aren't worthy of wearing the shirt?

It's time to stand against Venkys and not attend.

Bloody hell just seen the goals, uhmm,, link to a tweet containing them below

https://twitter.com/Imowencoyle/status/765990293200048128Thanks for

Thanks for the link. Feck me both were deliberate. Feckin tw-at. The first one he passed into the net. Complete feckin @#/?.

And as Tom says the second one the runt glanced towards goal.

Oh dear. First 1 was about having the reactions of a sloth. The 2nd was just terrible judgement. Doubt he meant either but couldn't be bothered to concentrate enough to not score an own goal. You can excuse maybe 1 mistake like that a season but Duffy is a blunder a game player and getting worse by the looks of it.

Archived