SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we have a poll please? Perhaps with the following options:

1. The two own goals were a genuine accident

2. Deliberate own goals scored in order to force the club to sell or release him

3. Deliberate own goals scored in order to hasten Owen Coyle's sacking

4. Deliberate own goals scored to fix the match for gambling purposes

I think option 2 is most likely, for what it's worth. Option 1 is the silly choice of course ;)

The first one he passed/side-footed strongly at goal wide of Steele. The seconded he headed, again at goal downwards and wide of Steele. Not mistakes. In the course of a game natural instincts take over and a defender would get shut of the ball anywhere APART from tageting his own goal. Play on words there ^_^

Well there's no excuses either way is there. A good manager would see when a player isn't up for it and leave him out. unfortunately we don't have that and this bloke obviously doesn't have the professional pride to motivate himself to play. if I were another manager I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole if this is how he reacts.

• Backroom

For all the guffawing, this is P3 W0 D0 L3 F1 A9.

We are going down as the worst team in Championship history.

Time to go Owen.

And take Venkys with you.

If this is what it takes to finally get all fans onside and force Venky's out of the club then so be it.

For all the guffawing, this is P3 W0 D0 L3 F1 A9.

We are going down as the worst team in Championship history.

Time to go Owen.

And take Venkys with you.

It actually helps as its a very public display of the mess the club is and will get people asking questions.

From oddschanger twitter account

Neil Warnock to be named Blackburn manager before September @SkyBet? #RequestABet https://t.co/OKcKAjZRBZ

Cough Cough Sky Bet@SkyBet 9m

@oddschanger This is not something that we would offer while Owen Coyle is still in charge of Blackburn. Wonder why sky bet wont give odds?

Can we have a poll please? Perhaps with the following options:

1. The two own goals were a genuine accident

2. Deliberate own goals scored in order to force the club to sell or release him

3. Deliberate own goals scored in order to hasten Owen Coyle's sacking

4. Deliberate own goals scored to fix the match for gambling purposes

I think option 2 is most likely, for what it's worth. Option 1 is the silly choice of course ;)

5 deliberate own goals to p1ss the fans off

Archived