BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shane Duffy is being loudly cheered by the Cardiff fans every time he touches the ball. His incredible misfortune remains the difference maker in a contest that has been pretty even, aside from the two gift-wrapped own goals.

Michael Pearlman BBC Wales sport

Even????

Oh dear. First 1 was about having the reactions of a sloth. The 2nd was just terrible judgement. Doubt he meant either but couldn't be bothered to concentrate enough to not score an own goal. You can excuse maybe 1 mistake like that a season but Duffy is a blunder a game player and getting worse by the looks of it.

Deliberate

Just seen the goals on Twitter and WOW I actually laughed the first one he has time to react and he finished it. Absolute snake grow some balls Coyle and sub him off. Disgrace of a player and man.

Duffy can make errors when he is trying but when he is not trying he is catastrophic. Coyle intimidated that Duffy and Marshall weren't really at it and then picks them both.

Owen Coyle is a football genius.

I barely wanted to look in, went on BBC after 20 mins for a sneaky peek, hoping it might be 0-0, wtf is Duffy doing even playing?? His attitude is pants, he obviously wants to go - I'm very suspicious about what he was doing for the first, can't forgive the second as he's had loads of chances to head in when we go forward, his strike rate @#/?, but that was a great finish! Should never wear the shirt again.

Deliberate

Well maybe but I don't see what benefit making an absolute tit of himself would do him. Might be too thick to figure that 1 I suppose. Looks more like under-preparation, physically and mentally, to me which is no surprise under this regime.

Either way it's beyond poor.

Archived