BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anybody seen the full clip from sky sports? can you confirm what Duffy does after the second goal when he gets up off the floor (cuts off on the twitter clip)

Probably gets a calculator out and works out how much he has made

Has anybody seen the full clip from sky sports? can you confirm what Duffy does after the second goal when he gets up off the floor (cuts off on the twitter clip)

He runs over to Coyle, pulls the contract offer from down his pants and then rips it up in front of his face. Then he flicks V's at the travelling support before retreating to his position in the back 4 ready for kick off.

He runs over to Coyle, pulls the contract offer from down his pants and then rips it up in front of his face. Then he flicks V's at the travelling support before retreating to his position in the back 4 ready for kick off.

I heard he squated one out on it.

I would hold Duffy to his year long contract and not give him another game in that time, he could train with the youth if they would have him, as an example of what could happen if you betray your club.

I wouldn't want his big headed arrogance to corrupt our young players!!!!!!!

Well maybe but I don't see what benefit making an absolute tit of himself would do him. Might be too thick to figure that 1 I suppose. Looks more like under-preparation, physically and mentally, to me which is no surprise under this regime.

Either way it's beyond poor.

The first one he passed/side-footed strongly at goal wide of Steele. The seconded he headed, again at goal downwards and wide of Steele. Not mistakes. In the course of a game natural instincts take over and a defender would get shut of the ball anywhere APART from tageting his own goal. Play on words there ^_^

Couldn't care about the results this season. We all know the writing was on the wall before a ball was even kicked this season. All this does is make more and more Rovers fans to get behind the Venkys Out campaign. They are going to have to withstand immense pressure to sell the club.

I think everyone in the football world is seeing from our results and performances that something isn't right at this club.

Just seen both goals. Tell you what, that looks to me like a huge F.U. to Rovers fans. Highly suspect a worst, unprofessional at best.

He should be personally made to foot the bill for those fans who travelled.

3 own goals in 1.5 games. Never seen anything like it in 45 years of watching football.

Whilst Coyle isn't the man for the job I would gain a measure of respect for him if he replaced Duffy at half time and never allowed him to pull on the blue and white halves again.

Archived