BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Surely No One Is Going To Go On Tuesday V Crewe.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thw guy who I said got kicked out has reappeared he must have had a warning in the concourse

He cant have done much then if the Gestapo didn't throw him out. Could have been a set up. They are after all the masters of the dark arts.

• Backroom

For anyone there...What was the reaction to scoring from Duffy? I'm sure there was no kiss of the badge anyway.

He looked like a massive weight had just been lifted off his shoulders to be honest. Apart from the first 20 minutes where he was absolutely pathetic he's not had a bad game.

He cant have done much then if the Gestapo didn't throw him out. Could have been a set up. They are after all the masters of the dark arts.

The report I heard from mate nearby is that the bloke was shouting abuse at OC and it was OC's son who gave the fan some abuse back. The stewards dealt with the fan not the son.

The report I heard from mate nearby is that the bloke was shouting abuse at OC and it was OC's son who gave the fan some abuse back. The stewards dealt with the fan not the son.

Sounds about right.

Tbf his son is 19. His dad is getting a hammering because he is sh1t and rapidly falling.

Can't critisise him too much. He does have to live with him the poor lad.

He is old enough to vote and fire a gun for good old Blighty.

Mind you if someone gave my dear old Dad some stick I would stick up for him and protect him.

Nothing wrong with that but ue should be treated equally. Fan has every right to be @#/? off.

Archived