BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Surely No One Is Going To Go On Tuesday V Crewe.

Putting everything else aside, to see a young lad who goes to bed excited to play for the Rovers, score, genuinely warms the heart. I'm sure, like any of us, that meant the world to him. Great to hear.

Yeah good to see. Top lad.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-0 down couldn't really care 2-2 I still don't particularly care.

Under 3,000 home fans. Good effort on the boycott. Win, lose or draw starve the Venky scum out and maybe there will be a semblance of the old club left. Terrible owners who don't deserve a penny. Players are lazy talentless bums unworthy of support. The club and large swathes of its personnel are a disgrace and not worth supporting either. Not sure what anyone is really supporting anymore.

Putting everything else aside, to see a young lad who goes to bed excited to play for the Rovers, score, genuinely warms the heart. I'm sure, like any of us, that meant the world to him. Great to hear.

This 100% Hope we bring a Warnock type in when we dispose of OC & Venkys. Would bring the lad on.

He will suffer under OC and his "Tactic" training.

Out of contract in the summer is he?

Archived