SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Breakthrough In India.

Madon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berating Jim Wilks on Twitter.

If asking if he was negative about the invention of the typewriter is berating then Venkys must have a case of harassment against me!

Side note, RTs don't count! Just quotes!

Still not a peep from our beloved owners?....they are simply beyond contempt.

Nothing more than a fire sale now as they cash in on any player who is deemed profitable.

mg how does it feel being a puppet and taking coin off such vile people?

A breakthrough? well it is something. Personally I am a bit disappointed in that they barely scratched the surface. The article needed at least a hint of some of the wrongdoings at the club, something to indicate there is something more mysterious than just a failed foray into the world of football. I can see them spinning it to where they end up with sympathizers.

Some brilliant brilliant comments on there now. Respectful but extremely damning. Especially about the British perception of Indian businesspeople if Venkys are the benchmark.

You have a temporary portal guys, use it and keep it classy.

Thanks Stuart and the rest, never thought of that opportunity presented by the comments was too busy feeling let down by the lack of damning questions. Must keep it classy (Abbey?)

It is an introduction to the problems for Indians, more articles should follow explaining the dodgy goings on in detail. They probably have a limit on how long the article can be, and hitting a reader with the full facts and figures immediately may put some off reading all of it.

The BBC column about the Colombian peace deal with FARC probably didn't mention the assassination of Gaitan in 1948, and the repressive Conservative government of the early 1950's that led to the creation of FARC, or the influence of the Cold War, the USA or cocaine during the civil war.

A breakthrough? well it is something. Personally I am a bit disappointed in that they barely scratched the surface. The article needed at least a hint of some of the wrongdoings at the club, something to indicate there is something more mysterious than just a failed foray into the world of football. I can see them spinning it to where they end up with sympathizers.

Thanks Stuart and the rest, never thought of that opportunity presented by the comments was too busy feeling let down by the lack of damning questions. Must keep it classy (Abbey?)

Well I spent the best part of 30 mins typing a comment only to lose it at sign in, not quite ready for a do over, I will when time permits

It is an introduction to the problems for Indians, more articles should follow explaining the dodgy goings on in detail. They probably have a limit on how long the article can be, and hitting a reader with the full facts and figures immediately may put some off reading all of it.

The BBC column about the Colombian peace deal with FARC probably didn't mention the assassination of Gaitan in 1948, and the repressive Conservative government of the early 1950's that led to the creation of FARC, or the influence of the Cold War, the USA or cocaine during the civil war.

Yes, keep sending them info in a professional manner I suppose. We do have their ears at least, let's not let the opportunity pass us by. A follow up with lots of allegeds in it?

NYC Rovers are running a facebook campaign (launched just under 24 hours ago) targeted at Indian facebook users highlighting Venky's ownership amongst other things. Seems to be going well with number of views and Indians liking the NYC rovers page.

Facebook Link

Currently with the donations received already the promoted campaign will be running for a week (the longer it runs / target increased the more views it will have by Indian facebook users) and then hopefully it will spread organically so if you would like to contribute contact @NYCRovers on twitter

NYC Rovers are running a facebook campaign (launched just under 24 hours ago) targeted at Indian facebook users highlighting Venky's ownership amongst other things. Seems to be going well with number of views and Indians liking the NYC rovers page.

Facebook Link

Currently with the donations received already the promoted campaign will be running for a week (the longer it runs / target increased the more views it will have by Indian facebook users) and then hopefully it will spread organically so if you would like to contribute contact @NYCRovers on twitter

They could use this

https://twitter.com/Sketch4School/status/769792929263157248

I have exchanged a few emails with him over the last few hours and he is going to do a story.

I have forwarded him the leaked documents and at his request given a brief overview of how each piece fits. Great work Yoda getting this guy on board

Archived