BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club - Brfcs Attendees ?

Ste B

BB I personally think that disruption of game and/or a volitile atmosphere hands excuses to the players and manager, and gives something for the press to stick the boot in.

Might not be right but I just see it that way.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB I personally think that disruption of game and/or a volitile atmosphere hands excuses to the players and manager, and gives something for the press to stick the boot in.

But you think a full stadium with returning fans will show the club and owners we want them out?

Massive gate receipts will do the job?

Pointless conversation.

Guys like Abbey who just had their camels back broke give a @#/?.

Those who stopped going 2 years ago have found something else to do instead. Ditto 3 yrs ago. Ditto 4 years ago.

Full stadium. Empty stadium. Both won't happen.

The next full stadium will be the next time we play Liverpool in the premier league....

But you think a full stadium with returning fans will show the club and owners we want them out?

Massive gate receipts will do the job?

Not only that but a full stadium getting behind the boys.

Yep, that'll show the world how furious we are that our great club has been destroyed.

We won't get a full stadium just like we won't get an empty one, and people sitting on the widening fence of "everyone's entitled to an opinion" is only reinforcing the divide. Literally and metaphorically.

People need to pick a side and to hell with it. If that side is anti-protest then at least we all know where we stand.

Coyle isn't a manager that gets results when we're not protesting so i'm not sure your point stands, and haven't we always won when fans have organised protests?

Anyway, i don't see the point of people returning to Ewood in a form of protest if they are going to actually protest. What's the point? Potential investors will know Rovers potential crowds-wise if they do their homework. It doesn't need a one-off full house to show them that.

Pointless conversation.

Guys like Abbey who just had their camels back broke give a @#/?.

Those who stopped going 2 years ago have found something else to do instead. Ditto 3 yrs ago. Ditto 4 years ago.

Full stadium. Empty stadium. Both won't happen.

The next full stadium will be the next time we play Liverpool in the premier league....

We'll run any 'shooting of the breeze' by you in future. Apologies :unsure:

• Moderation Lead

Not only that but a full stadium getting behind the boys.

Yep, that'll show the world how furious we are that our great club has been destroyed.

We won't get a full stadium just like we won't get an empty one, and people sitting on the widening fence of "everyone's entitled to an opinion" is only reinforcing the divide. Literally and metaphorically.

People need to pick a side and to hell with it. If that side is anti-protest then at least we all know where we stand.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion....There's no point having a message board if everyone has to agree.

I just don't see the point in trying to change the mind of people who clearly don't want to listen or agree. It's a waste of time. Leave them be and work with those that do want to bring about change. As disappointing and unpalatable is it might be that some don't appear to want to fight for the club in the way that others do, it's just the way it is.

Jzzzle

1.filing the ground is filling venkyscum corrupt bank accounts and

2. Volatile atmosphere? Er we won the games under k&&& when it was volatile

3. What makes you the oracle of what's right or wrong

4. Which part of not paying a penny more is too difficult for you to grasp

5. You contradiction shows no end you say team up with Coventry and Blackpool , why don't you think or check your ramblings before you post ... you say team up with clubs that are er erm um ....*** ABS*** whispers are boycotting

And only on the pitch.

Mmmmm not convinced it's not deeper

Just read the LT article about this.

Most depressing is that the club officials act like we are a normal club, well run with no issues or hurt in the fanbase whatsoever.

They know exactly why people are angry and that the way the club is run is a farce. Some of the answers given show that and the unanswered well.....

They'll never admit it though because it's just a well paid part time job to the number crunchers and a free lunch to Mr see you in court. He's had his slice of the pie down the years and just probably can't be bothered anymore. That's where we are at they've successfully and purposely cut away anyone who cares or is capable of knowing what they are doing or thinking and acting for themselves.

Personally Abs I think that section of the fanbase need to be ignored. They're not going to protest for anything so wouldn't waste effort. What's needed is the fence sitters, boycotters and those who don't know to all come together to get rid of Vs.

Incidentally a comment you made earlier in the thread about your grandparents and the war was spot on. Obviously the stakes were much higher then - human life as oppose to a football club - but the principle is the same. Ignoring it/excusing it allows the wrong to grow.

I keep saying it but the quote for evil to prosper it just takes good men to do nothing is so apt here. Perhaps though where we look/appeal for good men though needs to change.

Jzzzle

1.filing the ground is filling venkyscum corrupt bank accounts and

2. Volatile atmosphere? Er we won the games under k&&& when it was volatile

3. What makes you the oracle of what's right or wrong

4. Which part of not paying a penny more is too difficult for you to grasp

5. You contradiction shows no end you say team up with Coventry and Blackpool , why don't you think or check your ramblings before you post ... you say team up with clubs that are er erm um ....*** ABS*** whispers are boycotting

Mmmmm not convinced it's not deeper

1. Already been into it. Rao and club debt.

2. Just my opinion

3. This is my opinion, didn't say it was right or wrong.

4. Did I ask you to pay? No.

5. No idea what you are ranting about.

I'm not too sure reading page after page of arguing with each other, does anyone any good. Given that this thread is about the meeting held last Thursday, perhaps it would be a good idea if comments on how that went were offered. It seems to me that we had plenty of responses that from the panel that were just pure lies. I am sure like me, that the fans are just about sick and tired of being lied to. The lies seem to vary in magnitude from Coyle stating that he now has actually heard of SEM to statements that the club is being run in the same way as it was under Jack and that everything is going well.

Given this and given that we have another meeting in a few months time, perhaps it is time to draw up a list on ten of these lies and ask the next panel to explain. Put it to them in a very forthright manner in that, we as a group think we are being lied to so can you please explain these statements in more detail?

Just read the LT article about this.

Most depressing is that the club officials act like we are a normal club, well run with no issues or hurt in the fanbase whatsoever.

The fans on a match day show hardly any dissent towards the club whatsoever, this is where club officials form opinions from. The fans forum meet with the club regularly but I doubt they'll be telling them Romes about to burn, its not really in their remit anyway.

Coar lives locally but is surrounded by yes men and the rest of them probably live out of the area, so unless things start to 'kickoff' or Balaji melts down Jacks statue, its going to remain the same.

The only question I have left is why. Many years have passed since we could excuse what Venkys have done to Rovers as simple greed combined with bad business decisions, or even just complete and utter ineptitude. It is clearly something much deeper than that.

So what precisely affected a family of Indian businessman so greatly 6 years ago that they decided to embark on a mission to destroy from top to bottom an English football club? What in the world did we, or anyone else connected to Rovers, do to enrage them so?

The only question I have left is why. Many years have passed since we could excuse what Venkys have done to Rovers as simple greed combined with bad business decisions, or even just complete and utter ineptitude. It is clearly something much deeper than that.

So what precisely affected a family of Indian businessman so greatly 6 years ago that they decided to embark on a mission to destroy from top to bottom an English football club? What in the world did we, or anyone else connected to Rovers, do to enrage them so?

It's more than pure face saving as well before that starts. The embarrassment connected with the mess they've created here is enough ruin any image they might have.

Just a thought to perhaps get the fans onside who might otherwise just accept what is going on and sit there during the Wolves game, regardless. Why don't we turn it into a BACK JACK day and publicise it that way. Would Jack Walker hound these lot out, or would he sit on his hands and accept it?

Print word for word what was said at the meeting on Thursday, about the club being run the same was as it was under Jack. Also print a response, along the lines of Jack demanded the best and currently we are way short. Pile the flowers up on his statue and print as many pictures as possible of him, holding the premier league trophy aloft. Let everyone know that these must be held aloft for 5 full minutes when entering the ground on 18 minutes. Have a prominent supporter (Birdy or Glen) give three blasts of the whistle after the 5 minutes have elapsed and end this with a roar of one Jack Walker. Same again after 70 minutes, 5 minutes with Jacks picture held aloft, followed by three more blasts of the whistle and a mass exodus. Roar one jack Walker as the ground empties.

Perhaps even arrange a fly over with Jacks picture trailing the plane.

The Rovers Fans will turn up regardless. They are the ones who will ensure a healthy average home crowd of 3,000 when we are in the National League North.

Venkys will own the biggest club in non league, they'll get off on that.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/the-agony-and-the-ecstasy/2016/oct/03/football-fans-protest-club-owners-blackburn-coventry-charlton

Already posted in the 'articles' thread but may provide some inspiration for the meeeting. As people on here have said before could it be possible for a co-ordinated day of protest at our respective grounds/matches?

Archived