BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby Away 24.09.2016

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half time. Lowe being seriously outclassed by their winger. Everything is coming down that side. He will get sent off if not subbed. He is so far off the pace. Greer is on at him constantly.

Gallagher and Williams are decent. Conway working hard as always. The midfield two need to do more. Evans also on a yellow is a worry. This will be very low scoring. I have lost my earlier confidence.

Missed the first half as it's all about 'taking Saturday back' these days.

How's things? Still on for my 1-1 I see.

Also is this on the radio? As I'm currently on the last day of my Blackburn holiday I thought I might tune in - only found Blackpool so far.

Half time. Lowe being seriously outclassed by their winger. Everything is coming down that side. He will get sent off if not subbed. He is so far off the pace. Greer is on at him constantly.

Gallagher and Williams are decent. Conway working hard as always. The midfield two need to do more. Evans also on a yellow is a worry. This will be very low scoring. I have lost my earlier confidence.

This is what happens persisting with him there as we can get away with it at home against poor sides but every time he comes up against a proper winger he'll struggle.

Another flop day from Marshall so get him back to right back he does better seems to prefer it and it gives the side far more balance and options for me.

Even in these desperate times Lowe should be a bench man.

Archived