BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby Away 24.09.2016

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too quiet. Many are obsessed with boycotts and the owners and no longer appear to be interested in football. I want the Venkys out but we still have a team to support.

Cheap shot there al ... All the clappers say don't give them stick but then there's posts like this . I will support rovers when it ceases to be Venky FC

Too quiet. Many are obsessed with boycotts and the owners and no longer appear to be interested in football. I want the Venkys out but we still have a team to support.

It's called looking at the bigger picture.

The football is just a formality.

Cheap shot there al ... All the clappers say don't give them stick but then there's posts like this . I will support rovers when it ceases to be Venky FC

Sorry Abs. You know I respect your views but we still play football at Rovers.

I don't think that's what Al meant at all ABBS. I think he was just highlighting the fact that in all the turmoil going on sometimes The Team and matches take a back seat.

Archived