BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby Away 24.09.2016

Great effort you can't knock it and it's nice to see we do have real firepower in the ranks again. Still amazes me though how we can still suddenly conjor up these performances out of the blue now and again when the odds are stacked against us. Mad league though the championship I suppose.

Anyway definitely signs of good team spirit there now, just hope it's not driven by doughnuts and ale !

How many Rovers Aggy?

Any Venkys out stuff?

523 I believe. Not great but not bad.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many Rovers Aggy?

Any Venkys out stuff?

Good balance of Venky out chants and support for the team, same every game now.

It looked around 500ish.

Three rows of fans collapsed forward behind me after the equaliser, about twenty blokes. They took some helping up too, big blokes they were.

Nice blue flare after the second goal went in.

Good balance of Venky out chants and support for the team, same every game now.

It looked around 500ish.

Three rows of fans collapsed forward behind me after the equaliser, about twenty blokes. They took some helping up too, big blokes they were.

Nice blue flare after the second goal went in.

Shock can do funny things to a person

I'd forgotten what it felt like to come out of an away game having won. It felt great.

It was a fairly even game but it took you through the full range of emotions.

Conway was the standout for me, he's showing good consistency week in week out. Hope that doesn't put the mockers on now.

Finally had a clear view of our winner on Ch5 this morning. We got lucky but I ain't complaining.

Good for you. We had the same mixture of emotions in the car.The reception wasn't too great in the far North, but I know that wasn't why the radio was turned off after Derby's goal!

It went back on a couple of minutes later, just in time for the winning goal. Fantastic! Had to stop the car for the stress of added time. Even after 5 years of Venky destruction, an away win set us up for a great weekend.The winning goal is a collector's' item too.

."Owen Coyle's Blue.,,,nah.."

Strange bunch our lot I wish I had a quid for every time I've seen play offs mentioned since Saturday, not in jest either. By next Sat it'll be wrist slashing again probably and the Chadometer will be back on sack :o

Better just taking it one game at a time and indeed one week at a time under this lot it saves on the hysteria !

The best thing that came out of it for me, was the confirmation that I still care, pacing up and down the kitchen struggling to listen to the last 5 minutes. Sort of reminds you that amongst all the carnage there is a team that deserves some backing. Results have no influence on my thoughts on Venkys or the fact ill be protesting at the Wolves game.

Guthrie is a very good player, when he is fit. I said it before, that he is much better than Akpan, and should be starting games. If we can move Marshall to Right back or find a decent RB, and play Guthrie alongside Evans, then that is solid.

Strange bunch our lot I wish I had a quid for every time I've seen play offs mentioned since Saturday, not in jest either. By next Sat it'll be wrist slashing again probably and the Chadometer will be back on sack :o

Better just taking it one game at a time and indeed one week at a time under this lot it saves on the hysteria !

Don't tell them that Burnley didn't make the best start under Coyle and he got them to the promised land... Hopes will be built up beyond anything since Lambert was made manager.

decent win but not getting carried away as it's a long season and what will our twohat owners sell in January CC ???

I am just hoping that perhaps just perhaps we'll have enough goals in us to keep us up but lets be honest whatever happens on the pitch is a side show until these Charlatans leave

It's the hope that kills you!

• Backroom

Blimey Chaddy banned for a remark which you'd have to be a hormonal teenager to take offence at

Abbey makes a joke about a homosexual man's bottom and just gets his post deleted? Ironic André Gray ban was same day

Something not right here Mods

What you very conveniently miss out is the number of times (and there are many) chaddy has slyly wound up members and NOT received a ban, because he cleverly got round the guidelines.

We just got fed up of 'shots being fired', so breifly banned the perp. Massive difference between a divisive comment questioning fandom the second a match finishes and some one-line joke.

Think about which would annoy more people if this place was a pub. Now run along, chaddy can stick up for himself.

What you very conveniently miss out is the number of times (and there are many) chaddy has slyly wound up members and NOT received a ban, because he cleverly got round the guidelines.

We just got fed up of 'shots being fired', so breifly banned the perp. Massive difference between a divisive comment questioning fandom the second a match finishes and some one-line joke.

Think about which would annoy more people if this place was a pub. Now run along, chaddy can stick up for himself.

Oh you've done it now Mike mentioning saying it in a pub !!!! You might make this weeks blog appearing as one of these testosterone fuelled numpties who's dared him to come in and say it B):lol:

• Backroom

When it's a man who decries people talking about anything other than the match at a match, then blogs about discussing holidays for half the match, it's a man with as much credibility as Ken Estavo. Just a testosterone-fuelled numpty ;)

He was saying Coyle should be sacked about a week ago. Now he's saying we're a top ten team and accusing people of wanting the team to lose.

Perhaps it's a shared account for the entire Chaddy family, his opinion changes that much it's the only way to explain it.

Archived