BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby Away 24.09.2016

Rewatching Graham's goal, what a fantastic team goal. Quality through ball from Emnes

...and you conveniently ignore what led up to it ...

ame="JAL" post="1701009" timestamp="1474751799"]

Agree to disagree but I think right back is a priority. I've rated Jason for certain attributes down the years and I still think he is useful, but full time Rb he isn't, and his display against Anya today backs that up!

Priority is new Blackburn only owners Jbizzle.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and you conveniently ignore what led up to it ...

Priority is new Blackburn only owners Jbizzle.

Can't disagree but this is a match thread, and despite the @#/? of the past 6 years - I still can disconnect for a game! Even with the joker Coyle involved!

Whatever our priorities are, I'm delighted we won and moved up the table. I can't want my team to lose just on the off chance it might hasten the departure of the people in charge. If you could guarantee that a loss would rid us of venkys and their allies, I'd take it, but tonight I'm happy we won, deservedly or not.

Whatever our priorities are, I'm delighted we won and moved up the table. I can't want my team to lose just on the off chance it might hasten the departure of the people in charge. If you could guarantee that a loss would rid us of venkys and their allies, I'd take it, but tonight I'm happy we won, deservedly or not.

The priority for this sport should have been to win every match possible unfortunately for these current owners that doesnt seem to apply.

Despite my views loved looking at BBC scores and seeing Derby 1 - 2 Blackburn. Special mention to Conway, looks a different player under OC.

We had no right to win that game against the money and management like Pearson & Powell. Those Derby players are not buying into NP's counter attacking approach. Pace up top would have killed us and he has the likes of Camara who'd have killed off lowe today.

What was our 11 worth today? Circa a million?

Just goes to show a bit of heart exists in there shirt. Protests and owners out is needed but i can't falt the lads getting 2/2 wins in a tough league in the championship. 3/3 will have me in heaven.

Will Emnes be on anymore than Danny Graham,doubtful I would say.Like you said he looks to be enjoying himself here and Swansea have continously loaned him out,so dependant on how we are doing we may have a decent chance of signing him

Coyle said that we were only paying a quarter of his wages and Swansea were paying the rest. However they are unlikely to offer him a new contract as big after all the loans so there may be a chance.

Fantastic result. Threw Rovers into an acca that boosted odds up astronomically, although covered it by putting another one without them. Turns out it wasn't Rovers to let me down but Everton. Shouldn't have ever doubted us!! Would have been a nice pay day.

Slightly strange that some fans believe it to be a huge dent in our protests whenever we win. As somehow a few wins, which we are all ecstatic about, is a middle finger to those sayin the club is in a state. Yes it is amazing we are climbing the table, but that doesn't detract from the facts at hand here. One board member, suspicious transfer activity, the dwindling crowds, interest and our squad hugely downgraded since they have took over. These are all cracks that won't be covered by a win. The twitterarti smugness is just as sickening as those that can't enjoy a win anymore. If only they could take a look at themselves and realise just how much they are doing everything they argue is happening to them. It's a crying shame but must be noted 5/6 Twitter accounts aren't representative of those that still attend, luckily. Most of us that still go still fervently want Venkys out and Rovers to win - bickering which section of support has the better opinion is way down our list. The "extremists" on both sides would do well to follow that example and stop using any result as a weapon to score childish points.

Well we didnt.

You must be disappoint that Rovers win

In the words of Chaddy himself to me last week, pathetic.

Glad the mods saw who fired first.

Good to see Rovers off the bottom. Really didn't expect to see them get 3 points today. Emnes looks a great signing and good to see Mr G scoring again.

Nice to wake up to a Rovers away win. Said it before and I will say it again, that there is no valid reason we are nailed on for relegation in this division. Grit, hard work, organisation and a bit of luck at times gets results. Throw in some talent and belief and you can go a long way.

Yes desperate results would help unite the fans. Nope, relegation doesn't help one iota. Very good result yesterday.

Fantastic result. Threw Rovers into an acca that boosted odds up astronomically, although covered it by putting another one without them. Turns out it wasn't Rovers to let me down but Everton. Shouldn't have ever doubted us!! Would have been a nice pay day.

Slightly strange that some fans believe it to be a huge dent in our protests whenever we win. As somehow a few wins, which we are all ecstatic about, is a middle finger to those sayin the club is in a state. Yes it is amazing we are climbing the table, but that doesn't detract from the facts at hand here. One board member, suspicious transfer activity, the dwindling crowds, interest and our squad hugely downgraded since they have took over. These are all cracks that won't be covered by a win. The twitterarti smugness is just as sickening as those that can't enjoy a win anymore. If only they could take a look at themselves and realise just how much they are doing everything they argue is happening to them. It's a crying shame but must be noted 5/6 Twitter accounts aren't representative of those that still attend, luckily. Most of us that still go still fervently want Venkys out and Rovers to win - bickering which section of support has the better opinion is way down our list. The "extremists" on both sides would do well to follow that example and stop using any result as a weapon to score childish points.

And yet they will. A fragile alliance between fan groups has, as we stand today, born absolutely no fruit. Where is the momentum? Offers to put out leaflets asked to wait. The facts you refer to still remain unknown to the majority.

The LT would do well to serialise Glen's blog and really get the discussion out into the public domain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJMaRWsi9Kk

Great build up. Conway catching that 3rd one was snazzy.

Lol. I going to have to do it. :lol:

Included:

- A goal kick

- A really bad punt, rescued by our most industrious player

- 75% of the passes backwards

- A miscontrol to get the ball to Emnes

- A PL slide-rule pass

Apart from that, brilliant! Emnes is the fulcrum around which our team revolves (with Conway working his socks off). We must pull out all the stops to keep him. I'm not sure paying Wes Brown a wage which keeps Byrne and/or Stokes out the squad is the best use of money we don't have.

Watched the second goal a few times. Nice to see Guthrie's role in it. He pass and moves from the left to the right, and opens up play with a one-two. Evans and him is probably the best midfield pairing at the moment, at least distribution-wise.

Also noticed at both goals that Graham beautifully layoff a long punt with a defender in the back.

Wow what a win.

Good time to play Derby and they were there for the taking but even under a more competent set up it wouldn't be easy given the quality in their team.

But we did and credit where credit is due this was Coyle's biggest success to date. Along with dare I say an exceptionally good bit of business in getting Marvin in. Seriously who's have thought that a player who's played so little recently would be so good. So well done Coyle I've got some things to put in the positive column after all.

Reflecting on a week of football it also goes to show survival is possible given there are some poor teams and always the opportunity to pick up unexpected points. Reflecting also on the Leeds game and having 2 of our stronger players being on loan the big concern has to be injuries and recalls. If we lose either of our loan strikers we lose a lot of bite, whilst the League Cup game shows there is very little depth to the squad. A few strategic injuries or lack of them could make a huge difference to how we do.

I'd forgotten what it felt like to come out of an away game having won. It felt great.

It was a fairly even game but it took you through the full range of emotions.

Conway was the standout for me, he's showing good consistency week in week out. Hope that doesn't put the mockers on now.

Finally had a clear view of our winner on Ch5 this morning. We got lucky but I ain't complaining.

Lol. I going to have to do it. :lol:

Included:

- A goal kick

- A really bad punt, rescued by our most industrious player

- 75% of the passes backwards

- A miscontrol to get the ball to Emnes

- A PL slide-rule pass

Apart from that, brilliant! Emnes is the fulcrum around which our team revolves (with Conway working his socks off). We must pull out all the stops to keep him. I'm not sure paying Wes Brown a wage which keeps Byrne and/or Stokes out the squad is the best use of money we don't have.

Yes send back Byrne and Hendrie and use the wages to pay Emnes. If he wants to come I can't see Swansea wanting a lot for a player in the last year of his contract with no new deal on the table.

I'd forgotten what it felt like to come out of an away game having won. It felt great.

It was a fairly even game but it took you through the full range of emotions.

Conway was the standout for me, he's showing good consistency week in week out. Hope that doesn't put the mockers on now.

Finally had a clear view of our winner on Ch5 this morning. We got lucky but I ain't complaining.

How many Rovers Aggy?

Any Venkys out stuff?

Yes send back Byrne and Hendrie and use the wages to pay Emnes. If he wants to come I can't see Swansea wanting a lot for a player in the last year of his contract with no new deal on the table.

Hope that's something we could do, Emnes has been outstanding for us so far, Byrne and Hendrie have looked out of their depth.

Archived