BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby Away 24.09.2016

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic, we all know results are irrelevant, but if you can't enjoy a Rovers win its time to give it up in my opinion.

Going to get a beer, really happy for the fans that made the journey.

Onward and surprisingly upwards :tu:

Fantastic, we all know results are irrelevant, but if you can't enjoy a Rovers win its time to give it up in my opinion.

Going to get a beer, really happy for the fans that made the journey.

Onward and surprisingly upwards :tu:

Hear, hear Gav. We've a better chance of salvation as a Championship club as not.

Well we didnt.

You must be disappoint that Rovers win

Stop bullying him and enjoy a good rare win, preferably without the winding up act. You'll only pull the "woe is me" rubbish when they round on you.

Anyway.. Excellent result and very much unexpected! Hope some good results don't take more wind out of the protests, but a very good day!

Had a feeling we'd win this one. Another good result in isolation. Let's hope it's the second in a great run which sees us climb the table.

Only downside is that it's another nail in the coffin for the protests which is another win for Venkys. We are utterly stuck with the miserly bunch. Win a battle and lose the W.A.R.

"Yes, Madame, Rovers have won so the peasants will be quiet for another week. They only complain when they lose - this is normal, just like all football fans. It's very much a minority anyway. They have arranged a protest for the Wolves game. You will see just how few Rovers fans are really unhappy. You have won them over and you didn't even need to back Lambert or spend any of the transfer proceeds."

Had a feeling we'd win this one. Another good result in isolation. Let's hope it's the second in a great run which sees us climb the table.

Only downside is that it's another nail in the coffin for the protests which is another win for Venkys. We are utterly stuck with the miserly bunch. Win a battle and lose the W.A.R.

"Yes, Madame, Rovers have won so the peasants will be quiet for another week. They only complain when they lose - this is normal, just like all football fans. It's very much a minority anyway. They have arranged a protest for the Wolves game. You will see just how few Rovers fans are really unhappy. You have won them over and you didn't even need to back Lambert or spend any of the transfer proceeds."

1%

@#/? off you boring prick.

You made the comment you did. Not my fault.

Going to enjoy the win and my prediction was right of 2-1 Rovers win. 95 pounds better off. 5 pounds at 18/1 odds. Today has been a very good day. Some great news this morning. So hopefully my lucky dip comes in tonight on Lottery.

Dont know why Derby arent near the top of the league with their squad and a very good manager in Pearson there. Very surprising they are bottom 3 but as soon as they click they will be top 6.

COYB!!!

Love Rovers!!!

Hate Venkys!!!

Archived